Ch. 50

3RD PERSON

Today was the day. Finally, trinity was being discharged from the hospital.

Since it was a Monday and her parents were at work, hoseok would need to be the one helping her get her things situated so that they could return home.

Despite their argument, Trinity decided she would go back to the apartment. She missed their bed and honestly she just wanted to be alone.

She wanted to just lay down and curl up in a ball, covering herself with blankets and surrounding herself with nothing but silence.

She looked a mess in her opinion. She covered her head with a bonnet and she wore baggy clothing after being discharged. Her face was oily and she felt heavy. She just didn't feel like her best self and that was a yucky feeling.

Hoseok hopped in the drivers seat after closing Trinity's door for her and making sure she was settled.

He wasted no time in starting the car and getting them the hell away from the hospital. Their apartment was still a little far out since she was rushed to a hospital closer to the university.

So the apartment was around 45 minutes away.

"You hungry, baby?" Hoseok asked Trinity, briefly looking over at her.

"No. Just tired." Trinity said, leaning her head against the window and closing her eyes.

Hoseok felt horrible for her. He hated seeing her like this and the sad thing about it was that he didn't know what to do.

He could see the depression written on her face. He could see how all of this was taking a toll on her.

"You have an excuse-"

"I know Hobi. I'll give them the excuse once I return back to classes next week. I already emailed my dance teacher. Everything is taken care of." Trinity said softly.

"Alright then." Hoseok cleared his throat, keeping his eyes fixed ahead to concentrate on the road.

Once they got settled in at the apartment, Hoseok left Trinity to rest up in their bedroom. He took some time to himself in the living room.

It had been days since he last had a nice, soothing blunt. So he chose to roll up while watching the tv.

Lord knows he wanted to just go up there and hold her. He wanted for things to go back to normal, whatever the fuck their normal was.

But truth is trinity and hoseok had never been normal. He just missed his trinity. He missed his sweetheart. And while he still loved her the same no matter how he acted, he needed to admit that it hurt to see her like this.

Hoseok took a long pull from the blunt. His head tilts upwards right when he decided to release the smoke. Eyes closed and body feeling ten times lighter afterwards. This was heaven to him.

A couple of minutes into his smoke session, he got a message on his phone.

Hoseok picked up the device to read the message on the screen. He couldn't help but break out into a silly little school boy grin once he seen the message from trinity.