Ch. 94

3RD PERSON

"I want a daughter."

Michelle damn near choked on her juice.

She and Jimin had been sitting on the couch watching Uriah play around on the floor with his toys. YouTube for kids playing loudly on the tv screen.

Uriah was trying to start walking. Anytime he did he would stand and take a few steps before falling back down. His birthday was in two months and so it was expected he start learning how to walk now.

"I don't know who about to give you one." Michelle mumbled, topping up her juice and sitting it on the coffee table.

"You are. Who else about to do it?" Jimin chuckled.

He obviously thought Michelle was joking but she wasn't. She wanted more kids somewhere down the line but definitely not soon. Maybe once she finished school and got further into her career.

"I don't know..." Michelle mumbled.

"You don't know?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know if I want anymore kids right now. Well actually, I'm certain that I don't. We're already busy enough as is, bringing another child into the picture would just be too much." She explained.

She knew Jimin loved kids. He loved the thought of having a lot of kids. After Uriah was born he made comments about having another, and another after that.

Michelle wanted the same but not right now.

It was easy for him to want more. Jimin owned a shop and she was still a nineteen year old in school. A major difference.

"I understand where you coming from gorgeous. I was just joking." He mumbled, looking back down to the floor. Uriah was clacking two toy blacks together and screaming as he did so like a maniac.

"I just don't want my boy to grow up lonely." Jimin said. Michelle knew that Jimin was an only child growing up. With that, he experienced a lot of trauma and had to face them alone.

He watched his mother walk out on he and his father, he attended that same mother's funeral. He watched his dad go through different surgeries and multiple women. It was bad.

So she knew why Jimin was so adamant on giving Uriah a sibling.

"Okay..." Michelle said softly, staring at the side of his face as he watched their son play.

_______

Trinity laid on the bed scrolling through twitter, eating a honey bun as hoseok finished up in the shower.

She had been bored out of her mind. The entire day, hoseok had been out working. He had come back an hour ago. After greeting her and taking Oreo for a walk he hopped in the shower. It was going on eight pm.

Hoseok steps out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. His black hair damp and pushed back on his head. In his hand he held one of Trinity's bonnets. Trinity raised a brow.

"I know damn well...." Trinity stopped herself, already having an idea of what he did with it.

Hoseok avoided making eye contact.