Chapter 3: Self Introduction

When he arrived in the class, Shido found his seat and sat down. His position was the third row in the middle of the classroom, not the so-called protagonist position.

Because in this world, he shouldn't be the protagonist, but just an ordinary passerby.

At this time, he saw a very familiar figure walking in, a character he liked very much in his previous life, Hachiman Hikigaya. This guy was the protagonist from the anime called "My Teen Romantic Comedy".

Sure enough, he was full of loneliness, unlike what he pretended to be. It was true loneliness, a chaotic feeling formed by the gathering of countless dark histories.

Hachiman also felt the gaze of Shido, and after a glance, he didn't pay much attention to him.

He thought that Shido was just a little curious because he was a new classmate, but now, he had lost interest in him and decided to observe others

Shido was about to say something, but he hesitated, after all, he promised the Spirits not to take the initiative to speak to others.

Well, it shouldn't matter since it was a man...

But at the time he was hesitant, Hachiman had already passed him and reached his position, Therefore, Shido missed the opportunity to communicate with him.

The seat of Hachiman Hikigaya, a few rows behind Shido, is not the position of the protagonist either.

This made him a little curious about who might be the protagonist in this comprehensive anime world.

As a result, when the doorbell in the classroom rang, the "protagonist" seemed to have just arrived...

He is a man, looks very ordinary, and seems to be a member of Hayama's current regiment, but he doesn't know Shido.

Was the so-called protagonist seat fake?

Of course, this was just a little theory, and Shido didn't care too much.

In fact, in this class, he couldn't recognize boys, but he knew many girls.

After all, most of the anime he watched were male-audience-targeted works, so he was naturally familiar with those female characters.

But he had gotten used to seeing those girls. Therefore, he did not pay too much attention to them.

This was how he came around the first year. This was the way he took responsibility for the Spirits who liked him. They must not be worried that someone might steal him away.

Finally, after everyone was gathered, a female teacher with long black hair walked in. The female teacher wore a white lab coat and smiled heartily. Then, she wrote her name on the blackboard and said:

"From today, I will be your head teacher, you can call me Hiratsuka-sensei, and I will take care of you this year!"

Shido raised his head when he heard the words, and it turned out that it was Hiratsuka Shizuka, whom everyone liked very much.