Chapter 20: Natsumi's Turn

In the living room, Yuzuru was gazing at Shido. Of course, she didn't think that he was really incompetent. After all, the two of them were like that last time.

Shido, who was under scrutiny, didn't panic at all. Rather, he showed a confident smile. He took a deep breath and calmed himself a little bit.

"Enough already, Natsumi!"

Shido faintly exposed the other party's tricks. If it was really Yuzuru, he was more than willing to continue, but if it was Natsumi pretending, then it was another matter.

"You...what are you talking about? Shido!"

"Yuzuru''s expression changed, so Shido kept talking.

"You are not Yuzuru, but Natsumi!"

Shido said affirmatively.

"Natsumi? How could I be Natsumi? I am the Hurricane Children, Yuzuru!"

"Yuzuru" explained nervously, but her panicked behavior had completely exposed her identity.

"Your unique way of speaking is gone."

Shido reminded her with a smile.

"Uh..."

"Yuzuru" opened her mouth and found that she could no longer explain, so she sighed in defeat.

Shido saw a flash of white light, and the "Yuzuru" changed from a tall girl with orange hair to its original real appearance, a little girl with green shaggy hair.

Just as Shido thought, she was not Yuzuru, but the Natsumi identified as "the Witch". Because of the ability to transform into others, she just turned into Yuzuru. Attempted to deceive Shido, but unfortunately failed.

The Natsumi at this time, wearing a black pointed hat decorated with several uncut emerald rough stones, wearing lantern shorts with a sling, and different lengths of socks and a pair of pointed shoes, it feels like a full Halloween costume.

Natsumi widened her emerald eyes, looked at Shido curiously, and asked:

"Shido, how do you see through my disguise?"

"I've been with you for so long, why can't I recognize it?"

Shido smiled casually.

Natsumi frowned. In order to deceive Shido, she had done a lot of preparations, so she was somewhat confident to pull this through.

The first step was the Astral Dress. In order to ensure that she became exactly the same as Yuzuru, she deliberately watched Yuzuru put on her Astral Dress in front of her, and then carefully dressed up according to the other person's appearance.

At that time, except for Kaguya, the other Spirits could not see through her disguise. They really thought she was Yuzuru herself, and she thought she would succeed this time!

Preparing to contact Shido, Natsumi deliberately used the same shampoo and shower gel as the Yamai Sisters the day before. Even at night, she found some excuses to sleep with the Yamai Sisters and got their aroma on herself.

In this way, the scent on her body was definitely not much different from that of Yuzuru. As for her unique way of speaking, she also did enough homework on it, followed Yuzuru for several days, and learned the other party's way of speaking.

Finally, when traveling through the world, she used her Angel, Haniel, to replace the green light that should have appeared with orange light, and simulate the spiritual power of Yuzuru, basically to evade the factors that would expose her.