Chapter 88: Senju Muramasa

This girl in kimono, a well-known 2D character in the anime Eromanga Sensei, had short purple hair, straight facial features, and charming purple pupils, which made people feel full of wisdom, but in Shido's impression, this seemed to be natural.

The girl's name is Hana Umezono, or better known by her pseudonym, Senju Muramasa.

Unlike Shido and Utaha Kasumigaoku who were struggling with their works, she was a real god-level existence, and the sales of her novel were probably dozens of times that of him and Utaha combined!

And her work was really very interesting as well. The theme was about supernatural battles, and it was at the highest level whether it came to the characters or the plot.

Last year, when Shido went to submit an article, he met her in the elevator of the Fudogawa Bunko, and he recognized her easily.

At that time, Senju Muramasa asked him:

"Newcomer, what do you write light novels for?"

"Money!"

Shido responded honestly to the other party, and then Senju didn't talk to him again.

Even later, she did not pay attention to him whenever they saw each other, and Shido knew that he was looked down upon by the other party

However, this was all under Shido's expectation: He responded truthfully in order to avoid too much contact with the other party.

On the contrary, when editor Toki asked him this question, he was filled with dreams and came up with a few goals that sounded unrealistic, saying that he wanted to become the master of light novels or something.

Although these words were false, they were very useful, at least editor Toki liked him for his enthusiasm. Of course, this may also be because he submitted the manuscript on time every single time!

While Shido was contemplating, Senju also saw him, and was obviously stunned.

Senju was writing novels simply because she liked to write, not for money or sales, so when she heard Shido's answer at the time, it really made her feel a little annoyed.

However, later she went to read "Smartphone Man", even though the work was really lackluster, she could see that it was written very seriously.

For her, serious novels were more meaningful than interesting novels.

So, she no longer looked down on Shido. But because she had something to do and didn't have time to chat with him, she just nodded to him and went on her way. ...

Shido didn't care much. Anyway, in his mind, the flag of Senju Muramasa had been perfectly plucked by him. Like some other girls, he might never talk to her.

With Tohka, the two came to the familiar open-air shopping mall. Since the last time he visited with Kotori, Shido felt that this was a really good date spot.