Chapter 128: The Jig is Up!

In the middle of the night, several girls who looked the same were crowded in the dark room, looking at the computer screen. On the screen was an image of a blue-haired boy.

Although these girls looked the same, it was quite easy to tell them apart. One was covered with bandages, one was wearing a medical eyepatch, one was wearing a high school uniform, and the other was wearing a Lolita dress.

And the boy on the screen was naturally Shido. These girls had already deciphered the password of Origami's computer through the video provided by Eyepatch Kurumi, and now they successfully opened her computer.

By the way, the password for Origami's computer was "Shidoforerverlovelove", and she was probably the only one who would set such a password.

Kurumis looked expectantly at the images of Shido, including him chatting intimately with other girls and sleeping defenselessly. What's more, precious photos of him wearing only a yukata just after taking a shower!

"Shido! In yukata! Ah, Lord, my life is complete!"

High School Kurumi made a weird noise, and then laid on the ground with a satisfied look.

"I have to say, Origami is really amazing..."

Bandage Kurumi said in a deep voice on purpose.

"But she's still not as good as me, Lolita!"

Lolita Kurumi smiled and seemed to be full of confidence.

"It's me in the past after all."

Eyepatch Kurumi did not deny it, after all, they were actually the same person, but because of the difference in timeline, their personalities were slightly different.

In the past, Kurumi was more of a chuunibyou girl and liked to do a lot of chuunibyou things, but the current Kurumi is different. She abandoned the dark history of her former self and tried to become elegant.

"It's funny how the main『Me』still have some chuunibyou traits in her movements

"It's funny how the main『Me』still have some chuunibyou traits in her movements. For example, when she used the bullet 'Dalet' on herself, she would shoot herself in the head every single time."

Eyepatch Kurumi commented.

"Normally, hitting her hands and feet would be a lot more convenient, but she believed shooting her head would look much cooler."

Bandage Kurumi followed.