Chapter 147: Wedding Ceremony

After playing for a while, everyone had graduated from elementary school and entered junior high school. Of course, things had just started to get serious.

During this period, each of them earned some pocket money and academic value. Because of the difference in these values, everyone entered a different junior high school.

Shido, Eyepatch Kurumi and Lolita Kurumi were enrolled in key junior high schools, but their happiness was relatively low due to less pocket money.

Others had higher happiness values, but their academic values were low and didn't get them selected for the same key junior high school. Well, the academic value was the key to going to a better high school and university in the future.

Apart from this, Eyepatch Kurumi and Bandage Kurumi became sisters. Eyepatch Kurumi was the older sister, because she was created six years ago, while Bandage Kurumi was from seven years ago. Their mental ages had a little difference, and as a result, Eyepatch Kurumi was the smart and logical one.

On the other hand, the main body Kurumi had awakened her talent in literature, and Sengoku Kurumi discovered the ability to be superior in sports, which would be leading her toward a competitive environment

As for Azu-nyan, they really didn't know how to help it make decisions, so they removed it from the game.

But in order to make Catgirl Kurumi happy, Shido said that the two of them could pair up, and she gladly said yes.

"Watch me!"

Eyepatch Kurumi shouted, and then rolled out the dice, only to see that the number on the dice was nine.

"Slight decrease in academic value and happiness value due to failing a math test..."

"How is it possible? Because of a stupid math test?"

Eyepatch Kurumi gritted her teeth. Because she enrolled in a key high school, the chance of failing had increased a lot.

Bandage Kurumi next to her ignored her and continued to roll the dice...

Finally graduated from junior high school, and everyone went to high school. Except for Eyepatch Kurumi, who was transferred to a regular high school due to insufficient grades, everything else was the same as before.

The only two who could continue to study at key high schools were Shido and Lolita Kurumi.

In fact, after graduating from junior high school, there was an option to take a leave of absence and then go out to work, but no one chose this. After all, if you didn't go to high school, the possibility of meeting Shido and then getting married became less likely!

"Seven..."

"Life in high school is so boring, and you hope to find a girlfriend and experience romance like a typical rom-com."