Chapter 34: Embarrassing photo

But what Natsumi didn't know was that Shido had already been doing what she was thinking about. His novel was copied from the original DaL world.

Although he could come up with a story of the level of "Smartphone man" himself, he just didn't want to waste time on it, so he chose to become a copywriter.

Therefore, writing novels was not a burden for Shido, it was just a relatively simple way to make money.

But in the end, Shido did not oppose the idea of Natsumi. If Natsumi wanted to become a mangaka, he would naturally cooperate as much as possible. Even if the time was too tight to draw, he would help her out.

And Shido was thinking that if he asked editor Toki to help Natsumi make a debut as a mangaka, it would most likely be accepted.

Of course, whether Natsumi could become famous would depend on the opportunity. After all, for a manga to become popular, it would need not only strength, but also luck.

There were actually many good works that had been buried. There were also many manga that were not very interesting but unexpectedly lit. So things like this were really hard to say.

After some time, Shido took Natsumi inside a coffee shop to relax.

Although it was a coffee shop, it was not necessary to drink coffee. There were a lot of other drinks and food, but because there were not too many meals, it was named a coffee shop.

It was a pity that there was no lover's package here...

Shido, for some reason, really liked lover's packages, maybe because of the sweet feeling. He had always been fascinated by that.

Shido smiled, then ordered some desserts for the two of them, and got a glass of chocolate milk for Natsumi. He knew this was Natsumi's favorite.

Natsumi didn't say anything, so she let Shido decide. She continued to read the manga in her hand. Shido knew that Natsumi liked manga, but maybe she wanted to learn more about the world's famous manga. And then, she would go back and find a suitable copy!

But in this case, it didn't feel like a date...

Well, it's good to be with Natsumi. In fact, only the two of them were together, what else did they have to do?

Therefore, Shido was eating while waiting for Natsumi to finish reading the manga in her hand.

After a while, Natsumi finally finished reading, and then smiled a little embarrassedly. She was fascinated by it just now, and forgot that Shido was nearby.

Of course, Shido didn't mind. He smiled, and then curiously asked Natsumi:

"Are you going to draw girly manga?"

"Yes!"

Natsumi nodded affirmatively. She used to fantasize that Prince Charming would come to marry her, and then she met Shido, knowing that the other party was her Prince Charming, and she wanted to marry him.

She wanted to draw a similar story, so the best choice would be girly manga.

Shido had no idea how girly manga worked, so he couldn't give any good advice. However, as far as he knew, the "monthly girl romance" should be the magazine contributed by the protagonist in the anime "Monthly Girl Nozaki-kun". There should be no problem with Natsumi making her debut if such a magazine would accept works from hunks like Nozaki-kun!

"Natsumi."

Shido suddenly spoke.

"What's wrong?"

Natsumi raised her head, and was about to say something. But, she suddenly felt something sweet enter her mouth: It was mango pudding!

"Is it tasty?"

Shido smiled and asked, and then took out the spoon, but because the expression on Natsumi was too serious, he decided to feed her some mango pudding, wanting to relax the other party.

Drawing manga was a good idea, but there was no need to be too distracting for it.

"Yes..."

Natsumi blushed and lowered her head. She didn't taste the mango pudding carefully. She was a little nervous when she thought that it was the spoon that Shido had eaten from.

She could be very bold with Shido in her Onee-san form or yesterday's Yuzuru form, but she felt particularly embarrassed when she was in her original form, especially when he suddenly fed her.

Shido nodded, and then took another sip of mango pudding and placed it next to Natsumi's mouth. This time, instead of putting it in her mouth, he wanted her to take the initiative to open her mouth and eat.

"Woo..."

Natsumi blushed deeply and covered her cheeks with her tiny hands. She stared at the mango pudding in front of her, hesitating whether she should eat it or not.

But she remembered her determination just now, to make herself more confident, she must take the initiative. Therefore, she gritted her teeth, closed her eyes, and then slowly opened her mouth, eating the mango pudding...

'Crack! '

"?"

What was that sound?

Natsumi opened her eyes, and saw Shido obsessively looking at her, with a smartphone in his hand. The sound just now seemed to be from this smartphone...

"Woo..."

Natsumi suddenly stretched out her hand, trying to snatch the phone, but Shido reacted quickly and shrank his hand. With his height advantage, he saved his phone and the cute photos in the phone.

It turned out that the Shido just now just wanted to tease the other person, but the shy expression of Natsumi was really amazing, and it didn't feel enough to just look at it, so I couldn't help taking a picture of her.

"Shido, delete it please..."

Natsumi shouted in a deep voice

Natsumi shouted in a deep voice. She didn't like her appearance, so she never liked taking pictures. She hoped that Shido could delete the photos.

"Really? But you are so cute."

Shido said bitterly.

"Not cute at all!"

Natsumi shouted, how could she be cute in such a shabby way!

"If you don't believe me, take a look. If you still think it's not cute, just delete it..."

Shido gave the phone to the other party. If Natsumi was really annoyed by it, he wouldn't keep it. But he wanted to tell her that she was really cute. So don't despise yourself so much!

"This is..."

Natsumi was holding the phone and was about to delete the photo, but she was a little hesitant. In the photo, she was wearing the clothes that Shido had just bought for her. She was blushing and eating pudding with a shy face. And a sweet and happy expression.

This was indeed her, but not like her in her mind.

"Alright, I will keep it!"

Natsumi gritted her teeth and made up her mind. If she was like this, she might be able to fascinate Shido with her true form!