Chapter 44: Encountering Yukino

Although it was a little weird to see a man and two women so close, the professional staff did not say much. After briefing about some precautions, he arranged for the three to walk into the haunted house.

Then, he notified the internal staff that the next guests had already entered, so that they could prepare accordingly!

As soon as the trio walked into the haunted house, they suddenly felt a bit gloomy. Although there were lights inside, they flashed and flickered, just like those old and yellow light bulbs in the old hospital.

The surrounding walls looked like half-rotted wood, which made people worry that it would fall down at any time. There was a trace of blood on the wood, and some spells were faintly visible, which made people shudder.

Although he knew that these were all made by man, and that there was no real danger, the Shido still couldn't help being a little nervous. Even the entrance was so serious, how terrible the inside of this haunted house must be.

At this time, Shido realized that the Yamai Sisters clung to him from left and right, holding his arms vigorously. Their bodies were trembling, and their faces were a little pale.

Shido really did not expect the twins to be this scared.

But since his girlfriends were so worried, he naturally had to protect them. Shido took the initiative to reach out and squeeze their hands. While giving them a sense of security, he took a step forward.

Generally speaking, the scary scene of the haunted house was triggered by the person in front. So as long as the Shido walked in front, the Yamai Sisters would not have to be so scared.

"Shido, is it the exit...?"

Kaguya asked hesitantly with her eyes closed.

"We just walked in the entrance."

Shido responded softly.

"Surprised. This haunted house is so big!"

Yuzuru gritted her teeth and said, closing her eyes. She didn't dare to look at anything, she only planned to walk slowly with Shido.

Shido sighed. He read earlier that this haunted house would take more than ten minutes to complete. The two of them were completely dysfunctional at the beginning. How could they go on?

"Almost the end..."

Shido chuckled lightly, and then used the ability of "Michael" to open a void door.

In an instant, he took the twin Spirits to the position close to the exit, and then pushed a couple walking in front back to the position where they were close to the entrance just now. Simply put, they exchanged positions so that this particular couple could experience more thrilling memories!

Shido didn't worry that others might find him using this ability. After all, the haunted house was too dark and there was no monitoring system. The couple would only regard what was just now a part of the haunted house.

In addition, there were a lot of strange rumors about this haunted house, so it's not bad to add another one.

"Is it really the exit?"

Kaguya asked with a little worry, she wanted to make sure that she could leave this ghost place as soon as possible.

"Of course it's true, you can open your eyes and have a look!"

Shido naturally responded.

The Yamai Sisters opened their eyes and saw that there was indeed a bright light ahead, which seemed to be an exit!