Chapter 110: Blue Kimono

After choosing for a while, Shido finally found something that was acceptable, and replaced it with Origami Tobiichi.

Although the storefront and the clerk gave him a strange feeling, Shido was not worried about any camera in the locker room, after all...

Origami was an expert in this regard.

Thinking about it this way, he wondered if Origami had this kind of thing in his home?

"Whoa~"

The sound of the door opening of the locker room interrupted Shido's thoughts.

When Origami came out, he was a little concerned. He glanced left and right and found that there were no other male customers in the store, and he was relieved.

In fact, Origami's clothes were not very revealing, but they were still very sexy and attractive. Shido didn't want others to see such a beautiful Origami, or he would be very upset.

Shido looked at Origami with straight eyes, and saw that Origami was wearing a light blue kimono, tied with white ribbons, and her feet were wearing clogs, with a shy look on her face.

Of course, the expression was obviously fake, and Origami wouldn't feel shy because of such a thing.

In other words, Shido didn't know when this girl would be shy, maybe only when she had long hair!

But he had to say, Origami's outfit and expression were really amazing, even Shido, who was surrounded by those beautiful Spirits, couldn't help but look dumbfounded.

"Does it look good? Shido..."

Origami asked softly.

"Very good!"

Shido nodded dumbly. After all, Origami was originally a very cute girl, but her personality was a bit perverted.

Of course, the perverted character was also a good thing from a certain point of view.

"Then let's buy it!"

Origami smiled lightly. Anyway, it didn't matter what kind of clothes she was wearing. As long as Shido liked them, they were good clothes.

If Shido said that she looked best without clothes, she would take them off immediately!

After checking out, the clerk's eyes seemed a little strange, as if thinking: Why are the clothes chosen this time so normal?

But neither of them paid attention to the clerk. After giving the money, Origami wore the kimono and left the store with Shido.

Since Shido liked it, she would happily put it on. By the way, Origami was a very traditional girl, so her way of wearing a kimono was also very traditional, the kind that didn't have underwear.

Although the way of wearing a kimono was relatively difficult, and many girls couldn't do it alone, for Origami, it was naturally nothing.

Of course, it was much easier to take off than to put it on. As long as the ribbon was pulled gently, the whole kimono would fall off, revealing her beautiful body.

This could only be attempted at home, though.

Shido brought Origami to the supermarket. As before, he planned to cook by himself, as a reward for the breakfast she prepared in the morning!

"Buy this!"

Origami suddenly suggested.

Shido glanced at it and saw that it was green seaweed. This was a very ordinary figure, but when he thought that Origami suggested it, he always felt something deep.

But he was not afraid of anything, so he took it. The seaweed could be used for salads or simple soups, all of which were easy to handle.

"Shido! This..."

Origami took another bottle of cashew nuts and put it into the shopping cart.

Shido nodded his head. In this way, Shido bought a lot of things, half of which were selected by Origami, while the other half were selected by Shido to match the things Origami chose.

After shopping, the two returned home. Unlike other Spirits, Tobiichi Origami didn't like to wander outside. She preferred to stay indoors with Shido, which was more convenient for everything.

When he came to the kitchen, Shido let out a sigh of relief. Origami was beside him, and she seemed to want to help, so he didn't mind.

In this way, today's meal at the Itsuka family began...

"Finished!"

Shido smiled, looked at the finished meal he had made, and nodded with satisfaction.

Because he bought a lot of things, he would naturally cook a lot more, and Shido had always been very confident in his cuisine skills.

After taking the food out of the living room and lighting the candles again, creating a romantic atmosphere, the two of them said in unison:

"Itadakimasu!"

Origami took a mouthful of tofu, then exaggeratedly took a deep breath:

"Haaa..."

"Can't you eat in peace?"

Shido asked. Although it was really delicious, Origami obviously exaggerated a lot, so it wouldn't be like this after just one bite!

After eating such a meal, you are sure you will not be dehydrated on the spot?

"I can't do it! I..."

Origami ignored Shido's words, and instead intensified, and even secretly pulled the ribbon behind him, and the whole kimono fell off.

Is this it?

Shido thought this a little speechlessly, and then he helped the naked girl to get dressed, and when he got close to her, she suddenly kissed him...

Shido couldn't dodge, or he didn't intend to dodge at all, so he kissed her sweetly.

He was the only one in the world who helped his girlfriend get dressed while kissing like this!

Shido chuckled lightly, patted Origami's head, and said with a smile:

"Okay, let's eat first!"

"Um."

Origami nodded lightly. She was very happy with the success of the sneak attack just now, and it was not easy to continue, so she obediently ate the dishes made by Shido, waiting for the next opportunity to attack.

The two of them ate quietly. This kind of atmosphere was also what Shido preferred. After all, in their own home, no one else would disturb them, so they could whisper with peace of mind.

"Shido..."

Origami shouted a little suddenly.

"What's up?"

Shido looked at her curiously.

"Doing it with Yuzuru, did it feel good?"

Origami asked blankly.

"Puff!"

Unprepared, Shido was taken aback, and the soup in his mouth almost spewed out.

What's gotten into her all of a sudden!?