Chapter 145: Chance Encounter

After a while, Shido and Kurumi came to the nearby pet store again, the one that they had visited this morning.

Now that they had decided to raise a cat, they would naturally have to buy some related accessories, such as cat food and cat toys.

It just so happened that Kurumi also liked cats, so it was a good dating spot.

When they came to the pet store, it seemed that it was already afternoon, and there were more customers than in the morning. The clerks were busy greeting other customers and did not come to welcome them.

Shido also understood that, after all, this store was not small, and it was inevitable that it would be a bit hard for them to manage.

"Azu-nyan is only five or six months old..."

Shido was choosing cat food. Cats of different ages ate different cat food, so he must choose carefully.

He had quite a good amount of money, so he could buy more expensive and more nutritious ones, and keep Azu-nyan strong and healthy.

Apart from Kurumi, Kotori and Tohka liked cats too. The other Spirits shouldn't have problems with cats, either.

"Shido, let's buy this!"

Kurumi picked up a fluffy cat teaser wand. If they were gonna raise the kit, they would naturally play with it, and this was a toy that cats liked very much.

"Okay..."

Shido replied casually, then took the cat teaser wand and waved it in front of Kurumi.

Kurumi subconsciously reached out and grabbed the cat teaser wand, and then she realized something, retracting her hand with a little blush:

"Shido, are you treating me like a kitten?"

"No, I'm just trying to see if it's good..."

Shido shook his head. In fact, he suddenly remembered the cute appearance of Kurumi when she landed on all fours and meowed in front of a straw cat. It was the time before he sealed her powers.

Although Kurumi told him not to pay attention to her at that time, how could he not care?

So, Shido, who remembered these things, waved his cat teaser wand in front of Kurumi, but he didn't expect Kurumi to really reach out her hand.

"Welcome back, lovebirds!"

The female clerk from the morning came over with a smile on her face, it seemed like she had already dealt with other customers.

Shido nodded slightly as a courtesy.

Kurumi grabbed the clerk's hands and whispered something excitedly.

It seemed that the meow communication this morning brought the two of them closer and made them become good friends.

At this time, Shido suddenly saw a familiar figure with dead fish eyes, which uniquely belonged to Hachiman Hikigaya.