Chapter 83: Gabriel in Wagnaria?

Inside the Wagnaria restaurant, Shido and Tohka sat down at a table near the corner. This place had a great atmosphere, totally worthy of the praise that it received.

"Welcome, what can I get for you two?"

A waitress came to the couple's table with a smile on her face.

Her name was Popura Taneshima, having the look of a grade school student, but she had enormous breasts that could outrank most of the high school girls

Her name was Popura Taneshima, having the look of a grade school student, but she had enormous breasts that could outrank most of the high school girls. In addition, her long brown hair was her most outstanding trait.

But right now, she had the hairstyle of ... a boat?

Shido and Tohka were both genuinely amazed by this bizarre hairstyle. In fact, even Mukuro Hoshimiya had never tried a hairstyle like this. Maybe they should try it next time.

Noticing the shock on the couple's faces, the loli gave a wry smile and asked:

"Well, what do you think of my hairstyle?"

"Your hair looks awesome, it's like a boat!"

Tohka answered with an honest and innocent expression.

"A boat?"

Popura Taneshima was confused. In fact, she didn't know what kind of hairstyle was on her head right now. She only knew that Satou Jun messed with her hair right before Shido and Tohka walked in. Since she had to greet the new customers, she did not have the time to check her hair.

Satou Jun was a very tall and handsome young man with a slim but firm build, had blonde hair with bangs always covering his left eye. His favorite hobby was messing with Popura's hair.

Shido, as if realizing something, suddenly asked:

"Well then, will you let us eat cake?"

"Cake? Yes, I want a piece of chocolate cake, strawberry cake, and mango cake! Also, a kinako bread cake!"

Tohka, not understanding Shido's joke, ordered desserts on a rampage.