Chapter 7: Photo sticker on Shido's phone

Seeing that Shido was not fooled, Hiratsuka had to use another method to persuade him. She then said with a smile:

"But, what you said just now, are all male friends! Are you not interested in getting to know a famous beautiful girl in the school?"

"Not interested!"

Shido responded without hesitation.

What famous beautiful girls could be more beautiful and cuter than the Spirits?

Shizuka Hiratsuka stared at Shido, thinking: Shouldn't young people at this age want to fall in love most and want to meet all kinds of beautiful girls?

Why is Shido different?

Could it be that this guy doesn't like girls, but likes...

"It always feels like you are thinking about something strange, sensei!"

Shido had a bit of a chill, and there was a very bad feeling in his heart. Combined with Hiratsuka's quiet and strange eyes, he couldn't guess what the other party was thinking!

Hiratsuka smiled awkwardly, patted Shido's shoulder, and comforted:

"Sensei always thinks that sexual orientation is personal freedom, so you don't need to mind, I wish you find true love as soon as possible!"

"Hell no!"

Shido pushed Hiratsuka's hand with an angry look, and saw Hachiman next to him secretly backing two steps. He felt very hurt, so he couldn't help but explain:

"I have no interest in other girls because I already have a girlfriend!"

To be precise, he had many girlfriends. But in order to avoid causing an uproar, Shido only told the fact that he wasn't single.

"Really? You didn't create an imaginary girlfriend, did you?"

Hiratsuka looked at Shido suspiciously and remembered the chuunibyou composition written by Shido

Hiratsuka looked at Shido suspiciously and remembered the chuunibyou composition written by Shido. Maybe he was talking about a lover from a previous life, or a destined lover across the Milky Way of Stars.

"Wait, could it be that you thought a girl liked you simply because she initiated the conversation. Look, you have to confirm it first..."

Hachiman couldn't help guessing. In fact, as far as he knew, this kind of thing happened frequently, and it had happened to his friend's friend before.

"It's a real girlfriend, so I don't have to explain so much to you! I'm rushing to go on a date!"

Shido didn't want to explain any further. This was the truth to begin with, and he didn't want other people to know too much about him.

On the contrary, Shido's indifferent attitude made the other two people begin to believe what he said. After all, he had no interest in beautiful girls. It was natural because he had a girlfriend, so he couldn't really be gay!