Chapter 24: Obligation Chocolate

At this moment, a girl with short flaxen hair happened to pass by and heard the wonderful rejection made by Shido just now. She repeated it in a low voice, feeling quite smooth.

It's decided, just reject senpai's confession like this today!

The girl smiled softly, feeling a whole lot easier...

Mai Sakurajima, on the other hand, was completely stunned. Whether it was Shido who refused the confession without a trace of hesitation, or the indifferent reaction from Utaha Kasumigaoka, she didn't understand what they were thinking about.

She pondered for a while, and finally only understood one thing: It's better to leave it alone. Anyway, she just wanted to know if Shido had superpowers.

There was silence for a while, and the long-awaited class bell finally rang. He explained to the two of them, ignored them, and ran back to his classroom quickly.

Shido chuckled comfortably. Fortunately, he wasn't with either one of them alone, otherwise it would definitely be more troublesome.

But soon he couldn't laugh again, because whether it was Mai Sakurajima's matter or Utaha Kasumigaoka's matter, it felt more complicated than he thought.

Should I think of some way to solve it?

While thinking, Shido came to the classroom, and then returned to his seat.

He was a little surprised to see that Yumiko Miura, who was known as the Queen of the class, had left her group and came to chat with the nerd in the first two seats of Shido.

What is this, a lucky nerd making counterattacks?

He saw that the nerd showed a flattered expression. Obviously he didn't expect that the most popular Queen in the class would actually come to talk to him and give him chocolate!

Although he knew that this was the obligation chocolate that everyone in the class had, and it was said that it was for everyone to get along well in the upcoming year. When Yumiko Miura gave other people chocolate, she only said a few words.

But just now, Yumiko Miura chatted with him for one minute. A whole minute!

This was enough to prove that he was special in Yumiko's heart.

The nerd was right. It was really special. Miura regarded him as a perfect tool, chatting with him just to wait for the arrival of Shido.

And the reason why she chose him was only because he was relatively lucky, sitting closer to Shido, which allowed Yumiko to turn around and find Shido at any time.

Of course, Tomoya was also closer, just next to Shido, but unfortunately Yumiko failed too many times last night, and in the end there was not enough raw materials, just one less finished product.

After thinking about it, she decided not to give it to Tomoya. This guy didn't like 3D girls anyway, so it shouldn't matter!

Even if it was Hachiman who had a lonely expression, Yumiko also gave one to him, but not Tomoya.

Just now, when Shido walked into the classroom, Yumiko suddenly lit up, so she casually waved to the nerd and came to Shido.

Yumiko took out a piece of chocolate she thought was the best, put it on the table in front of Shido, and said as calmly as possible:

"Wanna taste it?"

"Chocolate?"

Shido looked a little curiously, after all, this was not something that Yumiko would do...

However, from what happened between Tomoya and Eriri, this world was somewhat different from the anime. Maybe because of some changes in experience, Yumiko in this world seemed more gentle!

Seeing that the others didn't react too much, Shido also guessed something. This should be the obligation chocolate that the whole class had, so he didn't think much about it, and accepted it with peace of mind.

Shido tasted it. Compared with yesterday's space chocolate and Origami's turtle chocolate, it was so much better. He couldn't help but praise:

"Really delicious!"

"Rea...Really?"

Yumiko lowered her head happily.

Shido said it was delicious, which meant that Shido liked her chocolate!

This could be interpreted as Shido who liked the girl who made the chocolate. To put it simply, Shido liked her chocolate, liked her, liked...

Shido finished it in two or three bites. It tasted okay, similar to the cheapest kind of chocolate in the supermarket. It was already delicious.

"If you like it, I'll make more next time!"

Yumiko smiled contentedly. Although she was busy all night, as long as Shido liked it, it was all worth it.

Shido nodded softly without paying too much attention. As before, he didn't think Yumiko was a potential threat, so he didn't try to avoid this girl too deliberately. Communication should be okay.

"Itsuka-kun, do you like girls who are good at cooking?"

Yumiko suddenly asked in a low voice boldly.

"Why do you ask?"

Shido squinted his eyes, but felt a breath of danger.

"Investigation! It's an investigation by the Ministry of Information!"

Yumiko explained with a smile.

"Cooking?"

Shido didn't doubt too much. When it comes to cooking, he thought of the bento made by Kotori and Mukuro two days ago. Both of them had very good cooking skills, and both of them liked Shido. So he nodded, he liked girls who were good at cooking.

"Really? I get it now!"

Yumiko wrote something in the notebook, and then she didn't say anything more. For now, that was enough of a question for her.

 For now, that was enough of a question for her

Shido looked at Yumiko with a bit of curiosity. If she also behaved like this in the anime, she might actually become the Best Girl...

Fumino, who was sitting not far away, was looking at Yumiko with a look of worry. She hadn't thought of what to do, but Yumiko had already followed her advice this morning: She sent out the chocolate!

Others may not have noticed it, but in Fumino's view, Yumiko's expression when she was chatting with Shido was already completely in love.

No!

If I don't stop this, something bad will happen!

Fumino nodded resolutely. She decided to go to Shido. It would be better to let the other person tell her about having a girlfriend, and cut off Yumiko and their thoughts, then everyone would be happy... .