Chapter 121: Izumi Hashima

Shido had no interest in what happened between Tomoya Aki and Eriri just now. He simply went to a certain bookstore in Akihabara.

This bookstore had everything: Ordinary literary works, light novels, manga, stationery, and anything related to books could be found here.

Since this bookstore was very big, Shido had to search for a while before he found the figure of Nia from a faraway bookshelf.

Nia was talking to a girl with a serious face at this time. It was a girl with red hair and a bun. She was wearing a junior high school uniform, but her bust size was far better than Nia's, almost as good as Mukuro's.

Shido frowned, feeling a little familiar. It seemed to be an anime character he knew, but he couldn't remember her for a while.

At this time, Nia had already seen Shido and shouted:

"Shido!"

Nia would usually call him "Boy", but knowing that they were outside in public, she would make sure to call Shido by his name.

"Nia..."

Shido nodded slightly without saying anything, but looked at the girl behind her curiously.

"As I thought, Shido likes big boobs!"

Nia thoughtfully looked at the two clumps of fat in front of the girl, and then at her barren figure, she couldn't help sighing.

Among the Spirits, she was on the Flat Side, and her teammates were Origami, Yoshino, Kotori, and Natsumi.

Their enemy team was led by Mukuro, the Yamai Sisters, Kurumi, Miku and Tohka.

Although Kaguya's chest was not as big as Yuzuru's, compared to the flat ones, hers was actually pretty decent!

Moreover, it seemed that those who had had an intimate relationship with Shido all had huge boobs...

Seeing Nia thinking wildly, Shido patted her head and comforted:

"Don't sweat about it. No matter how big or small, I like them all!"

It was a bit of a perverted speech, but it was very useful.

As Nia regained her composure, the girl behind her tilted her head and asked curiously:

"Senpai, is this your boyfriend?"

"Yes~"

Nia nodded without the slightest hesitation. Her relationship with Shido was certain. Even if they didn't seem to be that lovey-dovey, they were indeed lovers.

"Oh~"

The girl glanced at Shido inexplicably. She just heard Shido's crude speech just now, feeling something weird about their relationship.

"Who is this girl?"

Shido asked curiously.

"This is Izumi-chan, and she seems to be a new artist!"

Nia smiled and explained. This was the girl she met by chance just now. Because Shido hadn't come yet, she chatted with the other party for a while and also got a preliminary understanding of the other party's situation.

"Izumi, artist..."

Shido pondered for a while, and finally remembered!

Izumi Hashima, a character of the anime "How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend", seemed to have something to do with Tomoya Aki

Izumi Hashima, a character of the anime "How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend", seemed to have something to do with Tomoya Aki. Oh yeah, she was his childhood sweetheart as well.

Because her role was relatively not that important compared to the three main heroines, her popularity was naturally not that high. Many readers forgot about her existence after watching the show.

Only until now did Shido remember such a character.

"My name is Izumi Hashima, pleased to make your acquaintance, senpai!"

Izumi nodded politely. Since Nia was her senpai, her boyfriend should be counted as her senpai as well.

"Hello..."

Shido replied simply, and then looked at Nia curiously, wanting to know how the two met.

"Ha ha..."

Nia laughed, and then began to explain the reason why the two met.

It turned out that when Shido was delayed by Tomoya, Nia wandered around the bookstore, and unexpectedly found that in the corner of the store, a girl was drawing something.

This girl, Izumi Hashima, was drawing a good but flawed picture. Nia Honjo, as a professional artist, couldn't help but give her a few pieces of advice.

After receiving her advice, Izumi tried again and drew a lot better than earlier, so she pestered Nia, hoping to ask more.

Nia was not stingy either; she taught the other party everything she knew. She was very optimistic about Izumi's future, and believed that the junior high girl would become an excellent artist in a short time!

Nia explained what happened, and Shido finally understood what was going on.

"Senpai..."

Izumi called out softly.

"What's up?"

Nia looked at her in confusion. Did she say something wrong just now?

"Since senpai's boyfriend is here, I'll leave now, so have fun on your date."

She explained in a soft voice. Even though she wanted to continue chatting with Nia, she was embarrassed to let the other party's boyfriend wait here. She couldn't be selfish as to disturb the couple's date.

"Um... well! Let's talk again when we have a chance..."

Nia waved her hand, then took out her phone, and asked to exchange numbers.

Shido frowned. He had warned the other party that exchanging contact information in this world would be troublesome since they could only come here every ten days. What if their friends contacted them and received no response?

"Alright~"

Nia made a gesture, and then went out to Izumi and said:

"We can exchange contact information. Text me if you have any questions, but since I am busy with work and can't talk on the phone, it might take a couple days to get a response!"

Nia liked this girl very much, so she also wanted to personally watch her grow up step by step.

"No problem!"

Izumi nodded affirmatively and took out her phone. In her opinion, Nia was a very good artist, and naturally she must be very busy with her work.

She considered herself lucky to meet her today.

While they exchanged their contact information, a girl in Raizen High uniform stared at the trio and murmured:

"How did it turn out like this? I was the first who liked Souji Honjo or met Shido, so why did it turn out like this?

PS: Thank you for your support.