Chapter 127: The Secret of Kurumi's Clones

"Shut! The! Hell! Up!"

Kurumi shouted fiercely, startling Shido from his drowsiness.

"What's wrong, did I say something...?"

Shido asked cautiously.

"No no, I was just talking to the clones."

Kurumi hurriedly shook her head. She didn't want Shido to misunderstand.

"I see."

Shido was naturally willing to believe the girl with heterochromatic pupils. After unraveling her wish, Kurumi was obviously much gentler than before. At his request, she would no longer kill people. Even if those people did bad things, she would let the law punish them.

As for Kurumi's clones, there were a few that Shido was familiar with.

One was the Eyepatch Kurumi that he encountered when he was helping Origami five years ago. At that time, Kurumi put on a medical eyepatch because she wanted to cover her golden clock eye, which was unexpectedly beautiful. He personally liked this look.

The other one was one year before the Eyepatch Kurumi, which was the Bandage Kurumi. One time, Kurumi got a little scratch on her skin, but she didn't want to waste the bullet of "Dalet" to reverse time, so she simply wrapped some bandage around the wound.

But after bandaging, she felt that this kind of bandage was very cool, so she wrapped more and more bandages. Before she realized it, her hands, feet and neck were all covered with bandages, so she was generally known as the Bandage Kurumi.

In addition to these two, there were many more, such as the Cat Girl Kurumi, who liked to imitate cats meowing, and Lolita Kurumi, who wore a Black Gothic Lolita Dress, and so on

And, of course, Shido loved all of them, since they were a part of his beloved Kurumi.

Shido smiled contentedly while thinking about them, and due to the extremely comfortable thighs of Kurumi's, he couldn't help falling asleep on her lap pillow.

Feeling that Shido was really asleep, Kurumi gently hugged Shido, and carried him back to his room in the form of a princess carry.

Looking at Shido who was sleeping on the big bed, she laid down next to him.

"This is to prevent some of us from attacking Shido at night..."

Kurumi found a reason to convince herself, and then contentedly closed her eyes.

Feeling the warm breath of Shido, she soon fell asleep.

But what she didn't know was that due to the lack of deliberate control of the shadow while sleeping, the clones found a gap and escaped at this time.

Six girls with the same appearance as Kurumi emerged from the shadows, but in different outfits.

They were the Eyepatch Kurumi, the Bandage Kurumi, the Lolita Kurumi, and the Cat Girl Kurumi.