Chapter 71: Tohka/Tenka's Turn

After seeing Utaha Kasumigaoka leave, Shido finally relaxed. He had no idea how the mind of this girl worked, and he would like to refrain from interacting with her in the future. However, that would be impossible since they went to the same school.

He could only hope that after today's events, Utaha Kasumigaoka would not have any strange thoughts after learning that he had a girlfriend...

Now, no one would come to disturb his date with Miku, but there was not much time left, and there was no time to go to other places, so he could only go home.

"Darling~"

Miku called out softly.

"What is it?"

Shido smiled and asked.

"Did you have a good time today?"

Miku seemed a little worried and asked.

"Of course I'm happy. There is no reason to be unhappy with Miku on a date."

Shido chuckled lightly. Although there were a lot of troublesome things, dating with Spirits was a very pleasurable thing for him.

"That's good, I thought Darling would hate me for being like this!"

Miku let out a sigh of relief. It seemed that she was a little too excited with admiring pretty girls and did not take Shido's feelings into consideration.

Looking back now, it seemed that Shido had been very annoyed, but he said that he was happy with her since he was spending time with her.

"Darling~"

Miku called out again.

"Yes?"

Shido asked.

"The girls I met today are all very cute, don't you like any of them?"

Miku gave a wicked laugh and asked seductively.

"No, stop thinking about it!"

Shido shook his head firmly.

"Oh well..."

Miku nodded thoughtfully and didn't ask too much.

In fact, Miku said that she wouldn't mind Shido messing with other girls, not just because she was a Yuri, but also because she felt that the current life of Shido was quite abnormal.

She wanted to ask Shido if he was happy being trapped in this bizarre world. But he said that he was happy as long as he had the Spirits with him.

In the DaL world, he had the Spirits, along with some friends from school and Ratatoskr. But in this world, he could only be with the Spirits, not to mention that he could only see one of them every day. It couldn't be a good life for him.

Therefore, Miku wanted to make Shido communicate with girls normally and live a decent life. Even if a girl really liked him, he could always reject her.

However, with Shido's character, there's no way he could bear the pain of making a girl sad. Therefore, he decided not to make any girls like him in the first place.

"Ah! Give me a minute..."

Shido suddenly thought of something, walking into a bakery next to him.

Miku knew that he was probably buying some kinako bread for Tohka Yatogami.

Other than kinako bread, he also bought some tuna mayonnaise onigiri(Japanese rice balls) in a richball store.

"Sorry to keep you waiting!"