Chapter 151: Withered Tree of Life

Following the shrine maiden to the small wooden hut behind the shrine, Shido examined the surrounding environment. It was a very fresh and simple environment, which was very suitable for calming down and chatting.

This was not a place where tourists could come. Shido and Yoshino came in only because they were brought in by the shrine maiden. Usually this was the place where the shrine maidens rested.

Thinking about it this way, isn't it a forbidden garden?

Shido shook his head, and then asked the shrine maiden:

"Shrine Maiden, do you know about the Tree?"

"The Tree? It should be the sacred tree of the shrine..."

The shrine maiden was not too sure, because there was no clear record in this regard, but she herself guessed so.

"Where is the sacred tree?"

Shido asked anxiously.

"So that's the case... The important guests came to look for the sacred tree!"

The shrine maiden nodded thoughtfully.

"Could you tell me?"

Shido asked intently. Although this shrine maiden looked mysterious, she didn't feel like a bad person.

"Of course there is no problem, after all, the meaning of tarot cards is like this..."

The shrine maiden chuckled, then she took out a complete set of tarot cards.

Her expression suddenly became serious, and she said in a deep voice:

"But at this time, I want to perform a divination!"

"OK."

Shido nodded politely. It was estimated that the other party was worried about his intention, so she decided to make a prediction about the result of this trip first!

Looking at the tarot cards on the table, he didn't quite understand this aspect, but since the shrine maiden found him because of these tarot cards, they should be quite accurate!

When the shrine maiden was ready, she smiled and said:

"Choose one!"

Shido nodded, and then pointed to a card.

The shrine maiden revealed it gently, only to see a pair of lovers hugging each other affectionately, with the sun, moon, and stars in the background.

"Lovers Reunion?"

The shrine maiden murmured, after all, it was the matter of Shido, and she didn't quite know what it meant, but it seemed that there was no danger, and there would be no disaster!