Chapter 156: A Dress-Up Game

Shido took Yoshino out of the park. Although the cherry blossoms were beautiful, enjoying them too long would eventually run out of excitement, not to mention the benches they were sitting on were not very comfortable.

After leaving the park, the two of them strolled around the neighborhood. Shido originally wanted to buy some gifts for Yoshino, but the well-behaved Yoshino didn't want anything. Instead, she wanted to buy a gift for Shido.

So, the two reached an agreement: Buy a gift for each other!

At this time, the two came to a certain large chain clothing store. Since they were shopping, the first choice would obviously be clothes. After all, they could make the other party wear them and have a feast to their eyes at the same time.

In the aspect of fashion, Shido was quite confident, and a cute girl like Yoshino was the most suitable for..

Sukumizu?

(Japanese swimsuit for school's swimming class, minus the dog ears and tail lol)

No no, a pure white skirt with cute white silk! Yoshino seemed to like cherry blossoms, so finding some skirts with cherry blossom patterns would be a good idea

"That's it!"

Shido suddenly lit up, and picked up a small skirt on one side. It was pure white, had gorgeous cherry blossoms, and it seemed to be very suitable for Yoshino.

"Shido..."

Yoshino came over as well, and saw that she was also holding a piece of clothing in her hand.

However, it seemed to be women's clothing!

Shido smiled helplessly, then touched Yoshino's head and asked:

"Why did you choose such clothes for me?"

"Because Shido-san must be very cute in women's clothes!"

Yoshinon replied on her behalf.

"So it was you who chose it..."

Shido gritted his teeth and decided to go back and change clothes for this rabbit demon, such as matching it with a fluffy women's dress, and see how it reacts!

What he didn't know was that if he did this, Yoshinon would definitely be very happy. After all, although she behaved like a pervert, she was a real maiden at heart.

"I'll go over there with you and choose..."

Shido put down the dress that Yoshinon had chosen. He didn't like women's clothes very much, but if Yoshino chose it and she wanted him to wear it, he would accept it. Of course, he could only show that at home, you know, the form of Shiori.

However, this was Yoshinon's choice, so wearing women's clothing was impossible!

Now they were at the men's side of the clothing, and there were some that seemed to be casual and some suitable for dating. He would like to buy some of them.