Chapter 109: Cosplay and Roleplay

"It's Kato-san, not Kaito."

Megumi Kato reminded Origami lightly.

"Really? They are the same to me! But Kato, aren't you going to explain the act of lying just now?"

Origami said blankly.

"It's nothing, I just want to test whether you have noticed me! If you needed to use this kind of video, it means you didn't notice me!"

Megumi Kato seemed a little disappointed.

"Then do you have anything to do with us?"

Origami didn't continue to entangle, but she wasn't too polite. In her opinion, this was a rare opportunity for her to be alone with Shido, but now it was delayed because of the other party's intervention.

Looking at the two girls who were talking, Shido suddenly felt that the two were quite similar. They both had short hair and no expressions, and their height and figure were not much different.

 They both had short hair and no expressions, and their height and figure were not much different

Of course, Origami looked a little more cold, while Megumi looked a little more easy-going.

Shido didn't stop Origami. For him, it would be better if someone else tested Megumi's thoughts.

After all, from Megumi's expression, there was really no way to know what she was thinking. She gave the impression that there were many things hidden in her heart, but Shido knew none of these.

"I said it just now! I saw you by chance, so I said hello. After all, my relationship with Itsuka-kun should be pretty good!"

Megumi smiled lightly and responded to Origami's words without flinching.

"Is that right?"

Origami glanced at Shido. She had never heard of the name "Megumi Kato" from Shido or the Spirits.

Originally, she thought it had nothing to do with Shido, but now that she heard what the other party said, it seemed that there was something else hidden?

"The relationship is perfectly normal! We've only talked once or twice in a year."

Shido explained casually that he didn't want Origami to misunderstand anything, because he and Megumi really had nothing going on with each other.

Even though he just realized her existence yesterday, it shouldn't be a problem since he never remembered her before then.

"Does Itsuka-kun hate me?"