Chapter 130: The Pet Store

"Is this really okay...?"

Shido asked softly, looking at Bandage Kurumi and Eyepatch Kurumi who had been tied up, and for some reason, he felt a little excited.

"Please don't worry about it!"

Kurumi smiled and continued to enjoy breakfast quietly.

Originally, she didn't want to care too much about the clones, but these two were so annoying that she couldn't help but seal their mouths and prevent them from moving.

"All right..."

Shido didn't ask any further questions. After all, she was the main body, so it was up to her to decide how to deal with the disobedient subordinates.

"Wuwuwuwu!"

The two clones kept struggling, but obviously Kurumi was very skilled in binding, so they couldn't escape for the time being.

"Shido, try this, I made it for you..."

Wedding Dress Kurumi gave Shido a mouthful of meat, and then smiled lightly with a blushing face.

"Tasty!"

Shido took a bite, then nodded affirmatively.

"Then eat more..."

Wedding Dress Kurumi spoke softly.

"Okay."

Shido didn't have any reason to reject her, so he ate these delicious meals to his heart's content.

"By the way, Shido is also a high school student in this world?"

High School Kurumi asked curiously.

"That's right..."

Shido nodded lightly.

"I see! I really hope to have the opportunity to go to school with Shido again!"

High School Kurumi seemed a little disappointed and said.

"There is a chance."

Shido patted her on the head and said comfortingly. In fact, he didn't say it casually. As long as the Tree of Life could work, the Spirits would be able to stay in this world for a longer time, meaning they would be able to come to school with him.

 As long as the Tree of Life could work, the Spirits would be able to stay in this world for a longer time, meaning they would be able to come to school with him

Maybe some of these Spirits had passed the age of going to school, but at least their appearances were not that obvious from the outside. As long as they fixed their identities up, it would be okay for them to go to school.

"Fantastic!"

High School Kurumi smiled sweetly, knowing that she and Shido met at school, so if possible, she hoped to go to school with Shido again.

This time, not for some sad wish, but as the girlfriend of Shido, living an ordinary campus life together.

Just like that, Shido ate a hearty breakfast while chatting with the clones.