Chapter 52: Three Ruby Rings

After saying that, Shido took the Yamai Sisters and left. He didn't want to talk too much with Mai Sakurajima and Yukino Yukinoshita, so he just said a few words, and then left before they could respond.

Of course Shido didn't believe that the two of them were yuri. In his opinion, they were just acting.

So what Shido said didn't mean anything, he just wanted to express that he seemed to have misunderstood, and then next time he would have a reason to avoid them.

And maybe, because of their scruples, they would be afraid that he might tell others what happened today, so they would not continue to pester him either!

Mai Sakurajima opened her mouth and tried to explain something, but before she could say it, Shido was already far away from them, and they didn't know what to do...

Mai and Yukino looked at each other, and then sighed. Sure enough, Shido misunderstood so badly that he wouldn't even let them explain.

On the other side, Shido and the Yamai Sisters had come to the center of the amusement park, which belonged to the shopping area.

Because they came early, most of the games had been played, and the rest were not very interesting, so they had no interest. For them, this amusement park date was undoubtedly a bit disappointing.

Therefore, Shido had to use his last trick: Buy some gifts for the twins.

Just like the setting of some dating games, as long as you send gifts to the girls you like, you can increase their favorability toward you. But in reality, you must have enough favorability as a premise before you can use such tricks.

Undoubtedly, the Yamai Sisters' favorability toward Shido had already maxed out, and it couldn't increase much, but at least it could make them happy.

Most of the shopping areas in the amusement park sold souvenirs like dolls. Of course, the souvenirs here were not cheap; they were much more expensive than those outside.

They walked around, but they didn't find anything they wanted to buy. Unlike Natsumi or Yoshino, the Yamai Sisters didn't have much interest in dolls, so they seemed a little lacking in interest.

At this time, the three of them came to a certain gift shop. The goods here were different from others: They didn't sell ordinary things like stuffed dolls, but more expensive ones, such as gems or crystals, and they were all under the banner of lovers. Obviously, they aimed for the couples for business, since they would buy these for their lovers as tokens of love after dating in the amusement park.

 Obviously, they aimed for the couples for business, since they would buy these for their lovers as tokens of love after dating in the amusement park

The Yamai Sisters had no interest in other things, perhaps they might like these?

Normally, it's hard for girls to resist pretty things, especially from boys they like. If you buy them some crystal bracelets or something, they should be very happy...

"Yuzuru, Kaguya, do you want anything?"

Shido smiled and asked. He realized that he really spent all his money on girls, but for him, it was undoubtedly worth it to make them happy.

"I haven't found anything yet!"

Kaguya shook her head slightly. She seemed to like the black crystal in front of her, but she didn't say it because she was worried about something.

Shido glanced at it and saw it was a very beautiful black crystal, with a very mysterious feeling, and it seemed to have some special magic power. No wonder why Kaguya liked it.

But when he took a look at the price...

It's a bit of a pity, it doesn't seem that he can afford it now, at least he has to wait for the next manuscript fee to be issued before he can afford to buy it.

After thinking about it for a while, Shido didn't say anything. If there was a chance, he would buy it again next time with the Yamai Sisters!

Listening to Kaguya's words, Yuzuru nodded and agreed:

"Agreement. It's unnecessary for Shido to buy us such an expensive gift."

"How could it be unnecessary? As long as you like it, even if you want the moon, I will find a way to grab it."

Shido reached out his hands and patted their heads. These Spirits were everything to him, so he would be more than happy to buy them.

"Happiness. What Shido said just now scored really high in Yuzuru's heart."

Yuzuru bowed her head, slightly blushing.

Shido walked around the store again, and suddenly found three ruby rings in a very hidden place. They were relatively cheap and quite beautiful.

"Excuse me, can you show us these rings?"

Shido asked in a low voice.

"Of course!"

The waiter nodded with a smile on his face. Although he didn't think the other party would really buy them, he still had basic business manners.

Shido glanced at one of them. It seemed to be fairly complete and flawless ruby. In theory, it should be more expensive. Why was it so cheap? Any mystery in it?

"May I ask why these three ruby rings are left in a corner? They are very beautiful..."

Shido asked curiously.

"Because this is a couple's ring!"

The waiter sighed and continued:

"The crazy designer made three identical rubies into a couple's ring, but who in the world would buy a total of three couple's rings?"

Shido and the Yamai Sisters looked at each other and nodded at the same time: They will!

"We will buy them!"

Shido said to the waiter without much hesitation.

"Really? You have to buy all three at once, otherwise we won't be able to sell the rest..."

The waiter was a little surprised. He didn't expect this thing for a couple years, and suddenly someone wanted to buy them one day.

"Of course!"

Shido nodded affirmatively, then took out his credit card and put it on the table.

Of course, before paying the money, the trio tried them on to see if there was room for adjustment. Their fingers were relatively slender, and the rings were very suitable for them to wear.

At this time, the waiter just discovered that Shido brought two partners, no wonder he bought three couple rings!

The waiter couldn't help but feel a little envious.

"Moved. This ring is so beautiful!"

Yuzuru looked at the ring on her hand lovingly for ten minutes. This couple's ring, which was exclusive to the three of them, gave her a sense of intimacy among the three people.

Shido was about to say something, but suddenly he felt the ground tremble violently, his face changed, and there was an ominous premonition...