Chapter 129: A Kitten

The next day, Shido woke up slowly after a good night's sleep. When he opened his eyes, he saw a girl standing beside him, looking at her with a gentle smile.

The girl was wearing Gothic clothes, which was a black and white dress, a small dark purple top hat on her head, and a lot of small cat patterns on her skirt, which looked very cute.

"Ara~Ara~ Shido-san, good morning!"

Kurumi nodded lightly, and gracefully raised her skirt again.

"Good morning..."

Shido smiled. Although he had no memory of returning to his room, he knew that he accidentally slept yesterday, so Kurumi brought him back.

"Shido, we have prepared breakfast, please come out and enjoy it."

Kurumi said gracefully, then turned around and walked out of the living room.

"'We'?"

Shido frowned, then he realized that Kurumi meant her clones.

Well, he knew that she wouldn't normally let her clones out this early in the day, after all, she didn't want them to flirt with him.

Now it seems that Kurumi reached some consensus with her clones, so she let them out?

Shido didn't think much about it, he just walked out of the room and came to the living room. Sure enough, he saw several clones chatting in the living room.

Bandage Kurumi, Eyepatch Kurumi, and Lolita Kurum were talking to each other. High School Kurumi was using her phone, and the Wedding Dress Kurumi was sleeping on the sofa. As for Cat Girl Kurumi who was wearing a cat ear headdress...

"Where did your kitten come from?"

Shido couldn't help but ask, Cat Girl Kurumi was actually holding a kitten in her hands!

"Shido-nyan?"

Cat Girl Kurumi tilted her head blankly.

"It's not Shido-nyan, it's Shido, and where did you find this kitten?"

Shido asked softly, and touched her head at the same time. If it was the main body, he wouldn't do it so casually.

What he didn't notice was that the others next to him showed a jealous look, including the main body

"I bought it, meow!"

Cat Girl Kurumi replied softly, and then rubbed Shido's hand with her face, feeling very warm and comfortable.

"Cough cough!"

As the main body, Kurumi pretended to cough, interrupting the intimacy of the two, and then stared at Shido.

At this time, Shido realized that the whole Kurumi family was watching him, including the Wedding Dress Kurumi who was sleeping just now.