Chapter 111: The Angel in Wedding Dress

"It felt good for sure!"

Origami did not wait for Shido to respond, but nodded to answer her own question.

"Haha~"

Shid osmiled awkwardly, not knowing what expression to give.

"You know, in order to satisfy Shido, we have been studying for a long time!"

Origami spoke with an expressionless expression.

"Studying?"

Shido stayed for a while: What is there to study?

"Posture, voice, expression..."

Origami gave a few examples.

Shido briefly recalled, realizing it was true that when Yuzuru came last time, her skills became a bit better. He thought it was because it was not her first time, but he didn't expect these two perverts to actually study this kind of thing!

"By the way, I know more than her, so Shido and I will definitely feel more comfortable."

Origami blinked seductively and made a clear hint.

"Let's talk about it next time!"

Shido smiled lightly. If he was so easily seduced, he would have already done something with the thirsty girl.

But, he always felt that it was not yet time to do so.

"Next time, Shido, you always say next time, when exactly?"

Origami stared at Shido, clearly not satisfied with his response.

"Let's do it when we can stay in this world longer!"

Shido replied casually.

"It's settled, then. Anyway, are you going to find the Kabbalah Tree of Life this week?"

Origami nodded and accepted Shido's explanation.

"You know about it?"

Shido looked at the white-haired girl with a bit of surprise, knowing that apart from Gabriel, only Tenka knew about this matter.

And because when Tenka and Tohka left yesterday, Origami just came to this world, and the two should have no chance to chat. How did Tobiichi Origami know about it?

"I have my own way!"

Origami replied indifferently, and didn't give too much explanation. After all, she only learned of all this when she heard the conversation between Shido and Tenka in the secretly filmed video.

This was naturally inconvenient to reveal to Shido, and she also hoped that when she comes next time, she could use these lenses to see Shido while she was away!

Shido didn't think too much about it. He knew Origami probably spied on him somehow, and he already gave up trying to know.

The two chatted for a while, then Shido packed up the tableware and chopsticks, and Origami didn't do any more daring actions. She seemed to know that it was impossible to seduce him anymore, so she would patiently wait for her next time.

The corners of Origami's mouth rose slightly when she was thinking of Miku Nakano, the strange girl in headphones she met at noon. Her intuition told her that she could make friends with her.

But just as Shido thought, it was really inconvenient for Spirits to make friends in this world, so let's wait for Shido to find the damn Tree, and then talk about other things!