Chapter 119: Late for Class

Hiratsuka didn't want to embarrass Shido. After all, what she cared about the most was only those photos. Although she wasn't sure if Shido was telling the truth, he wasn't panicking at all, since they were obtained from legal sources.

Although she couldn't seem to understand why these girls wanted to ask boys to take such photos. Maybe it was a new trend that she didn't know about.

Seeing that the time was almost up, Hiratsuka told Shido to go back to the classroom first. In fact, it was a little late. After talking for so long, it was estimated that the class had already started.

While he was walking to the classroom, Shido put them back into the hidden compartment, whether it was Shiori's photos, Origami and Nia's photos, or those two small doujinshis, they were all embarrassing items that should not be seen by others.

After a while, Shido returned to the classroom and saw that the teacher and the whole class were looking at him, which made him somewhat uncomfortable. After all, he used to be a good student who would come to class on time every single day.

Yumiko Miura glanced at Shido a little worriedly, since she knew that Shido had never been late. Even if he needed to ask for a leave, he would call to report it first, but just now, it was clear that the teacher didn't receive any request for a leave from him.

Seeing Shido walk in, she looked up and down, and seeing that he was safe, she breathed a sigh of relief and felt relieved.

Yumiko looked at the cookies in her hand and gritted her teeth. She originally planned to give them to Shido early in the morning, but Shido was late and didn't have a chance.

If it was during the lunch break, it might be a bit too sudden, but if she waited until tomorrow, they would become stale and unpalatable.

Yumiko lowered her head to think for a while, and finally decided to make them again tonight, and give them to Shido tomorrow!

"Yui, you can eat those."

Yukiko said to Yui Yuigahama casually, and then handed the cookies in her hand to her friend.

"Thanks..."

Yui nodded dumbly, and while the teacher was not paying attention, she ate all the cookies one by one

Shido didn't notice the situation on Yumiko's side. He first glanced at Gabriel's location, and sure enough, she didn't come to school today.

Shido couldn't help but feel a little fortunate. After all, he met her outside by chance, otherwise, he might not have had so much time to talk to the other party about the Kabbalah Tree of Life.

Moreover, think about it carefully, during the lunch break, Gabriel was with other angels and demons, and it was not convenient for them to talk about those things in front of them!