Chapter 124: The Red Sky

After buying the game for Umaru-chan, Shido was not interested in chatting with her, so he simply said a few words, and then parted ways with her.

Umaru-chan didn't seem to know what kind of game "The Red Sky" was, otherwise, she would be curious about their brother-sister relationship!

After buying the game, Shido switched back to his original appearance, and changed his clothes as well. After all, he was wearing the school uniform, which made things inconvenient for him earlier. He was on a date with Nia, so he should dress up accordingly.

After strolling in Akihabara for a while, the two bought some manga and novels, and went to an anime-themed restaurant for a meal before returning to Itsuka's Residence.

In fact, there was still a lot of time left for shopping, but Nia seemed more interested in trying out the game she just bought.

Back at home, the two sat in the center of the living room, holding the game called "The Red Sky"...

"Shido, this seems to be a work from a renowned company, so the quality should be pretty good."

Nia smiled, and finally spoke her mind.

"Why don't we play together?"

"Play together?"

Shido was stunned and didn't know how to react. Playing the gal game with his girlfriend sounded like a bizarre thing for him to do.

"Is there a problem? I'm afraid I won't be able to clear all the stages, after all, you are a professional!"

Nia didn't wait for Shido to say anything, she just pulled him down and made him sit next to her.

Shido smiled helplessly. He could be considered a professional after sealing so many Spirits, and he also knew that Nia's character was rather stubborn, and she would insist on letting him play with her no matter how much he opposed her.

He sighed softly; he had never experienced a game like this ever since coming to this strange world, and now he could finally experience it.

When they turned on the game, the cover of the main page appeared. It was a landscape painting of a sunset. Due to the red sunset, the formerly blue sky was now dyed red, which also corresponded to the name of the game.

Under the blood-red sky, a little girl with short pink hair stood on the road, her eyes seemed a little hollow, and a bright smile appeared on the corner of her mouth...

Although she was a very cute girl, Shido always felt that such an environment was a bit intimidating.

"Nia, are you sure this is not a horror game?"

Shido frowned, he wasn't very scared, but he didn't know if Nia would be scared.

"Probably not..."

Nia didn't seem to be quite sure. In order to avoid spoilers, she didn't look for other players' comments. In fact, in recent years, there were many works that look like Moe themes were actually terrifying.