Chapter 43: Scary haunted house

"So, how did it turn out like this!?"

The three of them said in a bit distressed manner at the same time, obviously all dissatisfied.

Everyone might have guessed that the Yamai Sisters got the same bamboo sticks, so they sat together, and Shido sat on his own. This was the worst arrangement that nobody was happy with.

Shido smiled helplessly, he seemed to underestimate the fate between the Yamai sisters. Why didn't he think of it? Their chances of drawing the same bamboo stick were obviously quite high!

Shido opened his mouth and wanted to say something, but thinking that this was a proposal that everyone had agreed to just now, he was embarrassed to regret it at this time.

Moreover, the staff was urging them, and there was no time to draw lots again, so they had to agree like this.

Shido sighed. He came to the amusement park with two girlfriends, only to take the roller coaster alone, which was helpless.

But it was only for a few minutes, and it went by quickly.

The Yamai Sisters sat together, and beside Shido, there seemed to be a woman who was pretty, but she was not young anymore, so he didn't care much, and quietly waited for the start of the roller coaster

Slowly, the roller coaster moved...

It climbed up slowly during the first segment, then it started to go up further and further. Everyone on the roller coaster could see that people below them were becoming smaller and smaller. However, Shido was not scared at all. Maybe he had experienced too many thrilling things, this thing was not a big deal at all.

"What!"

Immediately after the roller coaster dived, the screams of young girls suddenly rose. Some were scared, some were excited, and some seemed to simply want to shout.

Shido also heard the laughter of Kaguya who seemed to be having fun, while Yuzuru did not make a sound, but Shido believed that she was not afraid either.

A few minutes later, the roller coaster returned to its original position, and Shido calmly walked out of the carriage. Shido glanced at the Yamai sisters in front, and saw that Kaguya was still excited, though Yuzuru was still listless. It seemed that there was not much difference from before playing the roller coaster and after playing it.

Sure enough, as Shido said before, the Yamai Sisters all used to fly around. They even fought while flying, so it was impossible to scare them at this level.

The woman sitting next to Shido seemed scared. With the support of her friends, she left the carriage and sat aside to rest.

As for Shido, he was entangled by the Yamai sisters to continue to play different game facilities, but unfortunately, the two of them still only had excitement and listlessness.

Shido felt that if this went on, the Yamai Sisters would definitely feel bored. He looked around, and there was nothing to really move them...

At this time, Shido suddenly saw it. Right in front of them, there was a mysterious black hut with a picture of a white little ghost outside. He knew that this should be the most famous facility in this amusement park- -The haunted house in the forest.

It's said that the design of this haunted house was very realistic. There were many well-made props in it, as well as the staff who put on makeup and had top-tier acting skills, and even found some scary background music written by famous composers. In short, it's really very horrifying!

"What the hell!"

At this time, a scream of a teenager just came from the haunted house. If it was a woman, it would be normal for her to be afraid of ghosts and scream, but even a man made such a scary sound...

Shido considered it for a while, and then proposed to the Yamai Sisters:

"Let's go to the haunted house..."

The Yamai Sisters took a look, and their complexion suddenly changed!

Of course they knew what this place was. Although they were Spirits, they had gradually become familiar with human things after being sealed by Shido. They knew what ghosts were, and had heard some urban legends. Even if they had powerful spiritual power, they still couldn't help but feel scared.

Once, the Yamai Sisters watched some horror movies with other Spirits. At that time, they were very scared and vowed not to watch horror movies ever again. So after hearing Shido's proposal, they recalled their promise at that time, and did not dare to reply for a while.

"Uh...if you are scared, then forget it!"

Shido smiled, he didn't expect that the two of them would really be afraid of little ghosts. In his opinion, no matter how realistic they were, they would not be afraid. What's more, even if they were real monsters, they would simply kick their asses...

Although he originally wanted them to experience a little excitement, if the Yamai Sisters were really so scared, he didn't want to scare them too much.

But Shido seemed to have forgotten something: The Spirits are competitive girls, especially the Yamai Sisters!

"Who...who is scared!"

Kaguya stubbornly retorted, but seeing her words didn't have the chuunibyou aura, it was obvious that she was really afraid.

"Delusion. How could Yuzuru be shaken by such a boring thing?"

Yuzuru also denied it. Since Kaguya said she was not afraid, she could not lose to the other party.

"Is there really no problem?"

Shido looked at the two sisters suspiciously. He didn't think they were really not afraid.

"Of course, the haunted house is my favorite!"

Kaguya seemed to be talking nonsense.

"No problem, let's go quickly!"

Yuzuru nodded in agreement, but she seemed to be so nervous that she lost her unique way of speaking.

"Really?"

"Really, really !"

Shido sighed. He knew that he couldn't stop the two of them. At this time, he regretted it a little. Why did he make such a proposal just now?

However, even if it is a haunted house, it should be nothing...

Even if something really happened, they could just escape with the Angel power of "Michael".

With such thoughts in mind, Shido took the two of them by the hand and calmed them a little bit.

Shido's hands were very warm, Kaguya and Yuzuru especially enjoyed the feeling of holding hands with him.

At this time, they had come to the front of the haunted house, looking at the weird little ghost pattern, they were a little nervous inexplicably.

Soon, it was their turn...