Chapter 116: Sudden Backpack Inspection

But before Shido could ask any questions, Fumino Furuhashi suddenly looked at Shido with a serious face, and then asked tentatively:

"Itsuka-kun, if a girl confesses to you, how would you respond?"

"Of course I will reject her!"

Shido replied without the slightest hesitation, and then looked at her suspiciously. Fumino wouldn't really like him, would she?

Yesterday, after hearing Fumino's sleep talk, he had such a guess. If she asked this question just now, didn't it look like she wanted to confess?

Therefore, Shido categorically denied the other party's temptation. He just wanted to tell the other party that if she thought about confessing to him, he would definitely refuse.

But Fumino didn't show any discouragement after hearing Shido's reply, instead she nodded thoughtfully and murmured:

"As I thought..."

"What do you mean by that?"

Shido asked back.

"Ah! It's...that...in fact, this is also part of the psychological test!"

Fumino Furuhashi thought about it for a long time and made an excuse, but she obviously didn't know much about lying, and the nervous look on her face was completely exposed.

"Then the result of the psychological test is...?"

Shido asked curiously.

"You already have a girlfriend!"

Fumino replied in a low voice.

"This... seems to be accurate. Could you tell me how it was speculated?"

Shido looked at the other party in surprise. If she could tell that he had a girlfriend from just a few questions of the psychological test, that would be really awesome!

Moreover, if the other party knew that he had a girlfriend, she would not like him anymore!

"Because Itsuka-kun didn't ask for the girl's details, such as cuteness and personality. Instead, you chose to reject her right away. This is obviously an answer that only people who already have girlfriends can make..."

Fumino explained calmly.

"I see..."

Shido nodded lightly. It was pretty accurate.

The reaction of ordinary people should be to see what kind of girl she was,but Shido just refused, so Fumino Furuhashi judged that he already had a girlfriend.

"Then I can only say, you guessed it right! As expected of the Sleeping Beauty in the Liberal Arts..."

Shido smiled lightly, raised his thumb and praised the blue-haired girl.

Fumino smiled with a little blush on her cute face, and said in a low voice:

"It's not that good! Well, as you know, I actually want to take the science exam..."

"Em."

Shido nodded lightly. He naturally knew that, and he also knew that Fumino Furuhashi wanted to study science because she wanted to study in the astronomy department of the university, and the reason was because she used to watch the stars with her mother together when she was little.

"Aren't you interested in knowing why?"

Fumino tilted her head and asked.

"This is your personal matter, and I naturally don't intend to interfere if it is irrelevant."

Shido said a little coldly, then took the Weekly Shonen he just bought and walked out of the convenience store.

And Fumino Furuhashi followed immediately. She was holding a lot of snacks in her hand, but in order to avoid misunderstanding, Shido didn't mean to help hold it at all.

"Sure enough, Itsuka-kun is a very special person!"

Fumino chuckled lightly.

"Maybe."

Shido nodded lightly. Being able to seal the Spirits in the form of a kiss, and now he was full of Spirits' power. Having so many Spirit girlfriends, he was indeed very special.

"Then I hope you remember what you just said. If a girl confesses to you, please reject her directly!"

Fumino reminded him seriously.

Shido stared at her, not knowing what she meant, but nodded in assurance. Well, he planned to do it anyway.

Fumino also seemed to understand that Shido wanted to go to school by himself, so she waved her hand and ran to school first.

Shido chuckled lightly. She surely had her own charm that gained so many readers' support in the original work.

Of course, now he only treated the other party as an ordinary girl in the same class. The only thing that was special was that he was the only one who knew about her family affairs!

Fortunately, Shido never met anyone else who wanted to look for him. When he came to the school, he saw Hiratsuka-senei, who was standing outside the school gate with a serious face, along with several other teachers.

It seemed that it was a surprise inspection of students' belongings. Shido didn't bring anything strange, so he was not afraid and went directly to the school gate.

"Itsuka! "

Hiratsuka-sensei shouted, and came to Shido.

Recently, Yukino Yukinoshita, Mai Sakurajima, and the others had not paid much attention to Shido

Recently, Yukino Yukinoshita, Mai Sakurajima, and the others had not paid much attention to Shido. However, Hiratsuka was still very curious about him. This young man was too mysterious, and she wanted to know how many secrets he had hidden in his heart.

But after all, she was a teacher, so she couldn't go too far. Until now, she finally had the opportunity to chat with Shido.

"Hiratsuka-sensei!"

Shido nodded politely, looking at the familiar white coat around her mature body. He made sure to avoid accidentally saying the wrong thing and being caught by the other party.

"Today is a surprise inspection, open your backpack and let me take a look!"

Hiratsuka said seriously.

"Um."

Shido simply nodded and opened his backpack, revealing nothing but books inside.

"What are those?"

Hiratsuka pointed at the two rings.

"Rings!"

Shido responded as a matter of course.

"..."

Hiratsuka looked at the other party speechlessly. It was true that the school rules stipulated that accessories such as rings could not be worn in the school area, but there was no indication that they could not be brought to school. As long as they were placed in the pocket or the backpack, it was not a violation of the school rules.