Chapter 100: A Love Letter

Of course Shido had something to do with the Nakano sisters, but he was just a classmate to them, or at least he thought so.

As for the expressions of the Nakano sisters, he seemed to understand a little: Itsuki wanted to ask about Tohka since they were both foodies and had a lot in common. Shido was also happy to see Tohka make new friends.

But unfortunately, Tohka was not in this world today, and there was no way for her to chat with Itsuki for the time being.

So Shido didn't say anything, just let the other party wait for a few more days until Tohka came here again so they could talk more.

And Nino seemed to be very proud of herself since she made the prediction that he would meet Ichika Nakano. It was a critical hit, so she felt very happy.

As for Miku and Yotsuba, Shido didn't quite understand them. He always felt that there were a lot of things hidden in their hearts, and he didn't know if it had anything to do with him.

He wanted to turn around and leave, after all, he had already finished his meal, there was no reason for him to stay here.

But just as he was leaving, Mai Sakurajima tugged at his sleeve and asked in a nervous tone:

"What's up with... them?"

Shido sighed and had no choice but to reply:

"They are quintuplets!"

"Quintuplets?"

Mai Sakurajima frowned, and then let out a light breath. She thought something supernatural happened!

After all, Shido was the hero who saved the world. Maybe some strange people will come to trouble him. Although Ichika Nakano looked normal, the shocking scene of the quintuplets standing together makes her feel uncomfortable. She felt a little frightened.

On the other side...

"You know Itsuka?"

Ichika Nakano asked tentatively. Although Shido looked like a good person, he was still suspected of being a playboy. If possible, she didn't want her sisters to get too close to him.

"Of course I know him! He is my classmate."

Nino replied as a matter of course, and then sat beside Shido.

Seeing this, Yotsuba frowned, but didn't say anything, simply sat down next to him.

Shido sighed, knowing that when they started a topic about him, it would be difficult for him to leave. He had to sit there without saying a word, reducing his sense of existence as much as possible.

 He had to sit there without saying a word, reducing his sense of existence as much as possible

The Nakano sisters continued their conversations...

"Then do you know that he has a girlfriend?"

Ichika asked with a frown.