Chapter 11: Helping Bunny Girl Senpai

Shido and Kotori had come to an open-air mall nearby. This mall was very large and mainly sold men's and women's clothing. Of course, there were also many other boutiques.

"Wait, you have never been to this mall?"

Kotori looked at Shido questioningly, feeling a little unbelievable.

"No."

Shido shook his head innocently. It was the first time he had come.

"Then what do you usually do with the Spirits?"

Kotori asked curiously.

"Eating, watching movies, playing in video game centers, and occasionally going to playgrounds and aquariums..."

Shido said truthfully. Of course, he might be doing different things with Origami, Kurumi, or Miku.

"Spirits are much easier than I expected to handle!"

Kotori sighed. She actually counted herself in, knowing that she was also an easy girl to deal with.

 She actually counted herself in, knowing that she was also an easy girl to deal with

Shido smiled and didn't respond. Indeed, as the other party said, Spirits generally didn't have much demand. They were happy as long as they spent time with Shido.

In this way, Shido accompanied Kotori and strolled through the mall for several hours. He should have unlimited energy, but he felt very tired.

On the contrary, Kotori, whose spiritual power had been sealed, was still running around without stopping. This was probably the difference between boys and girls!

Shido sighed, holding a bag of clothes bought by Kotori, and standing in a corner of the mall. He really didn't have much energy to keep shopping.

"Please give me a box of strawberry Mochi..."

A pleasant female voice came from the side. Shido looked up and saw that it was a strawberry Mochi store.

After shopping for so long, Kotori should be hungry too!

Thinking of this, Shido walked over and lined up, intending to surprise Kotori when she came back from shopping.

"Please give me a box of strawberry Mochi..."

She didn't know if the proprietress didn't hear her, so she tried again. However, she still received no response.

"Young man, would you like a box of Mochi?"

The proprietress asked Shido with a smile on her face.

"Well..."

Shido glanced at the girl in front of him, shouldn't she go first?

But he was shocked when he recognized the girl:

She was a beautiful girl with outstanding appearance and good-looking black hair. More importantly, she was wearing a black bunny girl outfit, which was extremely sexy and alluring.