Chapter 47: Game of Double Six

The environment and atmosphere of this theme restaurant was really good. It made people feel like they were really in the blue ocean, and the living sharks swimming next to them were also very oppressive. Sitting with them for a long time would make people dizzy.

The food was relatively average, but most of the people who came were not here for the food. As long as the theme restaurant could serve edible food, it would be more than enough.

Just like the maid cafe, how many people really go there for coffee?

Shido ordered a lot of food. Although the Yamai Sisters were not considered foodies among the Spirits, they used to compete with each other in eating contests. Therefore, they had a lot of appetite.

The appetite of the two of them was probably the same as Mukuro Hoshimiya plus Nia Honjo!

After he was full, Shido stretched his waist. After chatting with the Yamai sisters for a while, he found that the couple's activity seemed to be about to begin, and he left the restaurant.

In fact, Shido didn't know what kind of activity it was. After all, the publicity on the amusement park seemed to be quite mysterious, and there was no way to guess it. He just hoped it would be more interesting!

Following the directions on the map, Shido brought the Yamai Sisters to a pure white building. The building occupied a large area and was six stories high. Although it looked like a very ordinary building, it gave people the atmosphere of being out of place.

And outside the door of the building, there was a red heart-shaped pattern as high as three meters, which seemed to be built with Lego models, and there was a slogan like "Game for Couples" beside it. Seeing these things, Shido knew this was the right place.

Beside them, there were many couples who seemed to be attracted by this event.

Some of these couples were not young anymore. It could be said that they were old married couples, and they came here to enjoy the nostalgic feeling of their first date.

But in any case, as long as you had the couple's package ticket, you could participate in this couple's event, and no one would check whether they were a real couple or not.

Therefore, when Shido and the Yamai Sisters wanted to enter the venue with two couple tickets, the staff had nothing to say, but secretly said in their hearts:

'Young people really know how to play! '

Immediately, the staff handed over three objects that seemed to be glasses but a bit of a sense of technology to the trio, and asked them to walk up to the third floor

Although Shido had no idea what it was, he put it on immediately. It should be something that they would need to use when participating in the event.

When the three of them arrived on the third floor, they found that there was nothing left except the pure white floor. Is there really any game in this environment?

Shido was very skeptical.

After waiting for a long time, the other couples also walked in one after another. Shido simply counted, there were 20 couples in total, and at this time, the lights suddenly turned on.

A middle-aged woman came out. Although she was middle-aged, she was still very beautiful, graceful and elegant, with a mature charm in her appearance.

"Everyone, my name is Tenten, and the content of the event...I won't spoil it for the time being. Please put on the blindfolds on your hands. You will probably know what's going on by then!"

The woman named Tenten on the stage said loudly and asked everyone on the stage to put on the blindfolds that the staff had just distributed.

"This thing turned out to be a blindfold?"

Shido nodded thoughtfully, it seemed that it should be a device similar to VR.

"This...this is the realm of gods?!"

Kaguya on the side was already wearing it, and she showed a very surprised expression.

"Shocked. This is a virtual reality world..."

Yuzuru frowned, seeming a little uneasy.

After learning what was going on, Shido put on the blindfold too, and then slowly opened his eyes...

He saw dramatic changes in the surrounding scenery. The floor was no longer the white tiles just now, but pink soil, with some very cute patterns painted on it, such as rabbits, kittens, and puppies.

And in the air, there were also things like colorful flowers floating around, and the white buildings suddenly became an illusory paradise, making Shido a little shocked.

He really did not expect that this amusement park actually spent so much money, not to increase the actual game facilities, but to use it in VR games.

No wonder there was a large open space here. It was originally for playing VR games. As long as such an empty building was built and some VR scenes were designed, it would become a unique VR game. Really interesting!

Shido had to say that this was really bold. If it succeeded, it would definitely bring great popularity to the amusement park, but the risk was also great. If the game was not interesting enough, or there were major loopholes, then these ideas would all be meaningless.

He saw blank grids on the ground, and a half-meter-sized dice next to it. Shido thought for a while and probably knew what the game was.

Double six, or should he call it, "super double six". After all, it was such a big scene. They no longer used small chess pieces, but would have to use themselves to complete the game.

... ... ...

This was a very traditional game. It was basically played by children. Roll the dice to control the chess pieces to walk on the board. The player who reached the end first would win.

Different events would appear in the grid on the chart. Some would make you go a few steps forward or backward, or pause for a round. The complicated ones may require the player to meet certain requirements, such as 20 vertical push-ups, etc. If you could not do it, then there would be corresponding penalties.

However, the double six they were going to do now should be more than that. After all, if it was really only this level, there would be no need for the amusement park officials to build such a large building and develop VR technology for it!

"As you might think, this game is "Super Double Six". The rules are the same as those of a normal Double Six. The couple who reaches the finish line the fastest is the winning group, and the winning group can participate in the next round of the game!"

The woman once again explained the rules of the game, which made people care about what she meant by "the next round of the game".

Shido made a simple calculation at this time. Because the couple's package is limited to 100 per day, normally it should be 100 couples, excluding the one he bought, 99 pairs.

The staff divided the ninety-nine pairs into five batches and went to five floors to play the same double-six game, and then each would have a pair of victorious couples, and these couples would participate in the final battle.

Now that Shido understood the rules, he did not have the confidence to win. After all, Double Six is a game of luck.