Chapter 42: Couple's package tickets

But Yuzuru was a little bit dissatisfied, she looked at Shido and said:

"Eccentric. How can such a black thing be delicious!"

Shido smiled a little embarrassingly. It was not very delicious, but because his expectations were relatively low, he found that he could still eat it. He just hoped that he wouldn't die from food poisoning.

But he didn't explain much, but asked curiously:

"Yuzuru, what did you make..."

He saw that it was vaguely seen as a fish, but he didn't know how long after it was cooked. The whole fish was half rotten, and it was covered with weird colored liquid, which seemed to be the sauce she had just added.

"Secret. White fish soup!"

Yuzuru smiled slightly, and then motioned to Shido to taste it.

"Soup?"

Shido was taken aback, he hesitated, instead of drinking the liquid that was said to be soup, he took a bite of fish...

"Curious. How does it taste?"

Yuzuru asked softly.

"So-so, let me help you when you cook next time!"

Shido didn't answer directly, but it really couldn't be regarded as food. But in order not to make the other party sad, he had said it more tactfully, and also prevented the other party from cooking alone again by the way.

"So, I won this time, right?"

Kaguya looked at Shido expectantly. The evaluation of the two was already obvious, but she still wanted to hear his answer.

Shido nodded lightly. It was indeed that Kaguya had won. Comparing the barley edible food with the non-edible food, he preferred the former.

"I won, hahaha!"

Kaguya was hugging Shido excitedly. In this way, it would be fifty-one wins, fifty losses, and ninety-nine draws. She was once again ahead of Yuzuru.

"Disappointed. Shido doesn't know how to appreciate Yuzuru's cooking..."

Yuzuru seemed to be a little lost, but when she looked at the dishes, she didn't dare to try herself either.

To comfort herself, she believed that she had taken a commanding lead ahead of Kaguya if they competed in relationship development with Shido. In this case, their total win-loss ratio should actually be a tie!

"It's almost time. Get ready, and let's go out..."

Shido suddenly changed the subject. He didn't want to waste time on these dark cuisines. Instead, he would like to go to the amusement park.

It would not be his first time to date two girls, but the eyes of passersby would always make him feel a little embarrassed. After all, he would be holding a pair of beautiful girls in his left and right arms. A pair of identical twins, such a beautiful blessing, naturally made others envy him.

Fortunately, this time, they came to Tokyo and did not stay in Chiba. Although the two were not far apart, it was certain that the possibility of encountering familiar people here was relatively small.

The trio of Shido came to the gate of the amusement park. He took a look, then took the initiative to come to the ticket office and shouted:

"Two couple's package tickets!"

"Two...couples?"

The conductor glanced at the three of them in a puzzled look. He couldn't understand their relationship, and finally decided to give up thinking. After receiving the money, he gave the tickets to Shido.

"Wasting. Two couple's package tickets can allow four people to enter."

Yuzuru said with a frown, and looked at Shido puzzledly. Generally speaking, even if you wanted to buy a couple's package ticket, just buying one was good enough. You could just add another ordinary one. It's more cost-effective!

Shido smiled mysteriously and didn't explain much. Indeed, if it's just for admission, he could just buy it like Yuzuru thought, or more simply, just buy three ordinary admission tickets.

However, since this thing was named a couple's package ticket, it must be interesting. Shido saw it outside that there were special activities for couples in the park, and they were restricted to those who carried the couple's package ticket only.

In order to prevent any of them from being unable to participate because they did not have a ticket, Shido deliberately spent some extra money and directly bought two couple's package tickets to ensure that everyone could participate in those couple activities.

As for the specifics of the couple's activities, Shido had no idea either.

When the trio entered the amusement park, they saw that there was a lot of game equipment inside

When the trio entered the amusement park, they saw that there was a lot of game equipment inside. There were family-friendly ones, but also stimulating ones.

As for the Yamai Sisters, they believed they were bold enough to try stimulating ones. After all, they used to fly in the sky every day, so they shouldn't be afraid of these things!

The first thing they wanted to challenge was the roller coaster!

It was said that this was the most exciting roller coaster in Japan. Both the speed of falling and the number of rotations were the most powerful. So when they arrived, the Yamai Sisters decided that they must challenge this roller coaster.

So the problem was, the roller coaster usually had two people in a row, and there were three of them...

"Proposal. Kaguya should just sit down alone."

Yuzuru said preemptively, she naturally wanted to sit with Shido.

"Why? The blood of the Hurricane Demon told me that I need to complete this trial with Shido!"

Kaguya hurriedly retorted.

"Negative. Shido wants to experience exciting things with Yuzuru!"

Yuzuru shook her head, and then held Shido's arm tightly.

"Humph! I won the cooking competition just now, so you should listen to me."

Kaguya also held the other arm of Shido, and didn't intend to let it go easily.

"No, this matter has nothing to do with the game just now."

Yuzuru retorted lightly.

The two quarreled like this for a while, and Shido didn't know what to say. After all, the roller coaster was indeed two-by-two. It was probably designed for couples to ride together, but the relationship between the three of them was a triangular couple, which had never been considered.

"Excuse me..."

The middle-aged waiter frowned and looked at the three of them. He actually witnessed a scene of sisters quarreling over a man. It's really going down!

Knowing that they were bothering others, Shido smiled embarrassedly, and then said to the Yamai Sisters:

"Well, let's draw lots. If two sticks are the same, we will sit together, and the other person will sit alone, how about it?"

Shido took out three bamboo sticks from his backpack. He didn't actually bring them, he simply used the ability of "Haniel" to transform some coins into bamboo sticks.

Kaguya and Yuzuru glanced at each other, knowing that there would be no result in the quarrel, so they nodded and agreed to Shido's proposal.