Chapter 143: Love's Sting

After lunch, Shido thanked Yukino and Mai, and left the service club with High School Kurumi.

The issue of Hiratsuka was not Yukino's fault, and he had no intention of blaming the teacher. After all, her personality was just not easy to change, which was why she still hadn't found a husband!

Of course, he wouldn't want her to know what he was thinking, unless he wanted to die!

Shido returned to the classroom, and High School Kurumi left the school. After all, she only came here to find Shido for lunch, and now there was no need to stay here.

Maybe after this, this mysterious transfer student would be even more mysterious, because she wouldn't be seen in the school in a short while.

As of right now, Shido handed his lunchbox over to Sengoku Kurumi outside the window.

"Thank you so much, Shido-sama."

Sengoku Kurumi lowered her head. She even wanted to get down on one knee, but she couldn't do it when she was leaning against the wall.

"You're welcome, be careful."

Shido smiled and reminded her again, after all, these clones were not the same as the main body. Even though they wouldn't get hurt from falling from the second or third floor, he was still concerned about her safety.

As long as they didn't encounter anything strange, they should be able to cope with it. After all, there were no wizards like Mana in this world.

"Don't worry about the subordinates. We are already prepared to die in battle, so there is nothing to be afraid of!"

Sengoku Kurumi said respectfully.

"You better be careful!"

Shido reminded her again

Shido reminded her again. He was just talking casually, but now he was really worried, after all, this was a standard death flag!

Sengoku Kurumi nodded, and when she saw someone approaching, she disappeared into the shadow again.

"Who are you talking to?"

Hachiman looked out the window, but saw no one else.

"A very cute girl."

Shido smiled mysteriously and did not explain much.

"Just now my sister called me and said that the cat at home was lost, and then some triplets in strange clothes helped her find it..."

Hachiman said a little abruptly.

"Oh?"

Shido nodded thoughtfully. He naturally thought of Kurumi's clones. After all, their clothes were actually a bit weird, and they all looked the same. More importantly, if it was a cat thing, they couldn't ignore it.