Chapter 50: The Pink Bunny

"Reprimand. Shido's behavior just now was too dangerous!"

Yuzuru frowned, looking a little unhappy.

"As the Hurricane Demon King, I don't need the protection of mortals like you."

Kaguya nodded in agreement. Although they were also taken aback, they were able to react. Although their spiritual power had been sealed, they could still use it when they were in a crisis.

Shido smiled helplessly, and didn't say anything. He knew that next time he encountered a situation like this, he would still protect them without hesitation.

He would not die so easily thanks to Kotori's Angel. Even if he was injured, he could recover quickly. Also, in his heart, these Spirits were more important than his own life.

He would prefer to take the bullet himself than to let the Spirits get hurt!

"Beep Beep Beep! Great success!"

The little panda yelled. Obviously, Shido's reaction just now had passed its AI's judgment that he could stand in front of his girlfriends without hesitation, proving that he really loved them them.

Having said that, Shido had always felt that this game had a major problem: The standard was way too high.

He understood that this game was trying to prove the bond between lovers, but most lovers in the world actually didn't have such a great awareness. Just like when faced with the danger of life just now, how many people could really stand up and protect their girlfriends without hesitation?

If it was not done properly, this game may cause a large number of couples to break up. He didn't know if the amusement park official had considered such a problem.

However, this was all about the amusement park and had nothing to do with Shido. He still had a good time because he really loved the Yamai Sisters.

"Little panda... can we continue the game?"

Shido asked softly. In fact they still had a dice in their hands, but seeing the little panda in a daze, he felt the need to ask.

"No."

The little panda shook its head.

"Why not?"

Kaguya looked at the little panda curiously.

"Because the game is over. Except for you guys, the other couples have been wiped out. You have become the winners of this batch and you can advance to the next round of the game."

The little panda explained quietly, then waved its hand and disappeared into the air.

With the disappearance of the little panda, Shido felt that the surrounding area gradually faded, and a red letter prompt appeared in front of them, asking them to take off their blindfolds.

Shido didn't say much. Although it was a pity that he could not reach the end, it was estimated that it was like that. He listened to the staff and took off his blindfold.

Shido gave a soft cry. This VR game was still very good, but in terms of the content of the game, there were some unreasonable aspects. He could imagine that a lot of couples outside were making a scene.

"Congratulations on passing the first test. Now, women will come with me and men will go over there to prepare for the next game."

The woman named Tenten said with a smile, and didn't care that there was one more woman than men. After all, the next game would be harder if there were too many people.

Shido nodded, and then whispered a few words to the Yamai Sisters, asking them to pay attention, and then separated temporarily.

Following the staff, Shido came to a room. There was a set of stuffed doll clothes, and he was told to put it on. Basically, as long as you dressed like this, other people couldn't recognize you. .

Shido's costume was a big pink rabbit, not very cute to be honest.

Although he could walk around at will and see the path ahead clearly, it still felt a bit uncomfortable and not very convenient.

After getting dressed, Shido became a red bunny, and followed the staff to another room.

After waiting for a while, suddenly there was a broadcast:

"Hello everyone, I believe everyone has changed their clothes and is ready to go!"

"The next game is like this: Find your boyfriend and girlfriend. Of course, you must complete this challenge without taking off your doll clothes, and you cannot talk to them."

"Take the couple you think is yours to the exit on the first floor. If you really are a couple, you will be considered a success. If you get the wrong person, both couples will be disqualified."

"The couple who finds the other half the fastest will win this game and win the generous prizes we prepared!"

"If you are ready, the game will start in one minute..."

Shido frowned. He probably understands the rules, but the problem is that wearing such clothes, he cannot see or talk to the Yamai Sisters. So how will he find them?

Moreover, he didn't seem to have heard of the huge prizes mentioned earlier.

Forget it, let's go out and have a look first!

Shido, wearing the bunny clothes, walked out of the room and saw another person in front of him

Shido, wearing the bunny clothes, walked out of the room and saw another person in front of him. That person was a yellow kitten, which felt a little cuter than Shido.

The two looked at each other, and they couldn't see anything either.

In fact, as long as Shido felt whether the other person had spiritual power, he could easily know the result, but this would be boring. Since he wanted to play, he should play it seriously. He also wanted to know if there was any way to find Kaguya and Yuzuru under such circumstances.

So now, he must first judge whether the person in front of him was one of the Yamai Sisters.

Shido took a closer look, but found nothing, and he couldn't even tell whether the other party was a male or a female.

So how do you play this game?

Just when Shido was a little hesitant, the other person walked over slowly. With such a light pace, it was more likely to be a female.

Moreover, he felt that the other party should be younger and thinner...

Shido thought for a while. After all, there were only five couples, plus one extra from them. If it was determined that the person in front of him was a woman, then there was a 33% chance that it was one of the Yamai Sisters.

Of course, he couldn't rely on guessing or trying his luck, he still had to find a way to prove the identity of the other party.