Chapter 148: Seductive Kurumi

In fact, although they were a little uncomfortable, they did not resist. After all, there was not much time left, and they had occupied enough time, so the main body deserved to be alone with him.

Kurumi's clones said goodbye to Shido, and returned to Kurumi's shadow one by one, no longer disturbing their time alone.

"You got this! 『Me』.."

Eyepatch Kurumi encouraged the main body before she left.

The other clones said similar things. Although Kurumi often quarreled with the clones, they were always the same person, so they never hated each other.

After the clones all left, the house suddenly became much deserted. He smiled at Kurumi before asking:

"How's your life in the Spirit Apartment? Everything okay?"

"It's not bad..."

Kurumi said casually. Unlike other Spirits, her relationship with others was not that good.

Although everyone knew about her tragic backstory and understood her, it was not so easy to get along well so soon.

The ones who had a good relationship with her were Nia, Kotori, Miku, and a few others.

However, it didn't matter to Kurumi. Anyway, the person she loved was Shido, and she didn't necessarily have to get along with everyone.

It was the younger sister of Shido, Mana Takamiya, that was a little troublesome...

"What are you waiting for? 『Me』..."

"Come on, make him yours! 『Me』"

"Just strip already! 『Me』"

"..."

Kurumi frowned. Although she was alone with Shido, the clones kept talking to her, which made her a little annoyed.

More importantly, she found that what the clones said also made sense. Compared with Origami and Miku, she really wasn't active enough. She was still trying to maintain that elegant appearance, despite how useless it was.

Suddenly, Kurumi thought of something, and then spoke softly to Shido:

"Shido, give me a minute!"

Saying that, without waiting for Shido to respond, she ran to the dressing room and looked for clothes that she wanted.

"This one! This maid outfit is good!"

"I said this kimono is better..."

"Meow?"

"You don't want to wear a catgirl costume, do you? 『Me』? "

"..."

"Wait, for real!?"

The clones were a little surprised.