Chapter 16: Tomoya Aki Got Bullied

Author's Note:

Because of Shido's intervention and the mutual influence of the characters from some anime, the relationship between the characters became very different from the original.

The original plot did not have much reference value anymore!

"Thank you for your time."

Shido bowed to Tomoya and sat down, leaving himself out of the impending trouble.

Tomoya turned around, and saw a squad of students standing behind him. The leading girl was Yumiko Miura with fierce eyes burning with anger. Judging from her expression, she was clearly offended by Tomoya's large-scale insults.

Behind Yumiko Miura, there were also Yui Yuigahama and Hayato Hayama, who were clearly not happy either. Yui was upset because she was one of the victims, and Hayato was upset because this guy insulted his crush Yumiko.

And behind the two of them were two boys who were simping for Yumiko Miura. They started punching the air already, it was obvious that they loved boxing.

Those five students were the popular kids in class.

Hayato was the handsome blonde-haired boy with a great personality, Yui was the pretty pink-haired girl with fair skin and a loose side bun.

Yumiko Miura fixed her gaze at Tomoya, sneer,

"Aki-kun, could you please say that again?"

"Ahh..."

Tomoya literally insulted every single girl in this school, and Yumiko Miura considered herself to be their leader.

If you hate girls so much, then it's fair for them to hate you back!

Yumiko Miura came up with a bright idea, curling up the corner of her lips. She shot a glance at the two simps, and they understood what she meant immediately. After all, they were professional simps.

Tomoya was flabbergasted, totally at a loss for words

Tomoya was flabbergasted, totally at a loss for words. He was an Otaku, meaning that he had no idea what to do with popular kids in class.

He glanced at Shido, but he was reading his notes, paying no heed to his surroundings. As for the other students, they were all snickering and waiting for the big showdown.

"Alright, come with us, Aki-kun."

The two simps took Tomoya's shoulders from each side and escorted him out of the classroom. Yumiko, Yui, and Hayato followed them too.

Shido glanced at them, but he was rest assured since Hayato was with them: There was no way they would beat Tomoya up.

After a while, there was a loud voice coming from the playground: