Chapter 87: Save the World

"Save the world?"

Nanami frowned tightly. She wouldn't believe this kind of nonsense, but it made her even more convinced that Shido was using some strange method to deceive the ignorant little girl.

Nanami looked at Gabriel's appearance: She was 4 feet 7, and she didn't look very smart. Maybe she really believed what Shido said that he did something incredible.

Fortunately, Gabriel was not a guest, but an employee. She could directly remind the other party without worrying about damaging the business of the restaurant.

"Well... Do you really think he's saving the world?"

Nanami asked tentatively. It was obvious that she meant Shido.

"At least he thinks so..."

Gabriel didn't respond too seriously, and suddenly thought of being killed by a monster in the online game last night, and couldn't help but add:

"If it were me, I would probably want to destroy the world!"

"Uh..."

Nanami opened her mouth wide, dumbfounded by her bizarre declaration. It was clear that she was suffering from Chuunibyou syndrome.

Since Nanami's dream was to become a Voice Actress, she understood the words related to anime, such as Chuunibyou syndrome.

This little girl was all about destroying the world, so Shido took advantage of that and tried to make Gabriel feel adored and admired?

That's abominable!

Nanami gritted her teeth

Nanami gritted her teeth. Shido's image in her mind was getting worse and worse, and it was already a negative score. Looking at the school uniform he was wearing, she had to do something to expose his true color... ..

Nanami didn't believe that Shido was a hero, but some other people did. Next to Nanami, there was a girl in the uniform of Raizen High School. Well, there were actually two girls. The other one was wearing a bunny girl costume, but no one could see her.

They were Yukino Yukinoshita and Mai Sakurajima. The two came in while Shido was chatting with Gabriel, but they didn't bother him. Instead, they just found a place to sit down.

And the reason why they came to the Wagnaria restaurant was not because they followed Shido, but because Mai Sakurajima heard good things about this place. She wanted to order some food here, but she couldn't do it if she was invisible to others.

The two of them thought about giving this place a try, but unexpectedly they met Shido again.

However, they didn't plan to take care of Shido's affairs now. Instead of investigating Shido, they decided to solve the problem that Mai Sakurajima could not be discovered by others.