Chapter 19: Mukuro Had a Blast

The two looked at each other awkwardly and were silent for a while. Finally, Mai asked embarrassedly:

"Um... Hiratsuka-sensei said that you can help me, right?"

"Yes, this is the Service Club, and the members will extend a helping hand to those in need."

Yukino faintly stated the purpose of the Service Club, but in fact, she just needed to say 'yes, that's right! '

Mai thought for a while before she understood what the other party meant. Although the name of the Service Club seems a bit weird, since Hiratsuka brought her here, there must be her reasons.

And with the surname Yukinoshita, she was very impressed. Haruno Yukinoshita was also a popular figure in the school. This Yukino should be her sister!

So Mai did not hesitate too much, moved a chair and sat down, looking at Yukino's cold face, Mai Sakurajima said again,

"Yukinoshita-san, since you are a second-year student, do you know someone by the name of Shido Itsuka?"

"Itsuka?!"

"You know him?"

Mai Sakurajima asked anxiously.

"I don't know much."

Yukino gently shook her head, then showed a strange smile, and said.

"But to a certain extent, yes, thanks to my sister!"

Mai looked at her, confused. She didn't know but she knew better. What do you mean?

Yukino didn't explain much, but rather asked a little strangely:

"Sakurajima-senpai, do you believe that there are so-called superpowers in this world?"

"Superpowers?"

Mai murmured and repeated. She naturally didn't believe it, after all, the so-called superpowers were not scientific at all.

But after experiencing the state of being completely invisible, she felt that superpowers were not fake.

Maybe, she also possessed a kind of superpower, but she couldn't control it. Just think about it, if this situation could be controlled and could make people blind to her existence immediately, it was also a very powerful superpower. .

Super power...Shido...Super power...

Mai Sakurajima suddenly thought of something, startled, and asked quickly:

"Shido has superpowers?"

Yukino raised her brows. Most people would not easily connect these two things together, but Mai thought of this so quickly. Sure enough, the other party had some magical encounter, and this encounter was also related to Itsuka Shido.

"It's just suspicion..."

Yukino smiled indifferently without explaining too much. The experience from last year was still fresh in her mind to this day!

Her remarks caused Mai Sakurajima to fall into contemplation. Most people couldn't see her in that state, but Shido could see it because he had superpowers...

It makes sense!

It was also because of these words that Mai Sakurajima firmly believed that Shido was the boy who bought her strawberry Mochi.

Although Yukino did not say why she suspected that Shido had superpowers, Mai believed her. She could tell Yukino wasn't the type of girl to blurt out nonsense without credential evidence.