Chapter 146: The Game of Life

After a while, Shido and Kurumi had returned to Itsuka's Residence. They bought a bunch of cat-related daily necessities, including cat food and toys.

Since they decided to keep the kit, they must take this matter seriously. This was the consensus between Shido and Kurumi that did not need to be stated.

When they returned home, they saw the clones sitting quietly in the living room, seemingly obedient. Well, Shido knew these girls were following their date just now, and after knowing that they were coming back, they came home one minute earlier.

Shido glanced at Kurumi next to him. Although Kurumi didn't say anything, she should have noticed it as well judging from her expression!

But she didn't say anything either, simply walked toward her room in elegant footsteps.

Shido came to the side of Catgirl Kurumi and put the bag in her hand.

The bag was full of cat toys, and the kit was lying obediently on Catgirl Kurumi's lap.

"Meow?"

Catgirl Kurumi meowed dumbly, then opened the bag, took out a handful of cat toys, and started playing with the kit.

The other clones were all present at this time, and there were quite a lot of people. Compared with this morning, there was one more, Sengoku Kurumi, in black kimono. She should be the one who followed him at school.

"Shido, are you coming back home so soon?"

Eyepatch Kurumi frowned and asked. She hoped that the two of them could date for a longer time.

"Well, I bought a lot of things, and it's not convenient to walk while carrying them all..."

Shido smiled casually.

"By the way, did you bring us any presents?"

The clones looked at Shido curiously. Actually, they knew that Shido bought something for them when he came back. Although they didn't know what it was, they were still looking forward to it.

"Yes..."

Shido looked at the clones a little speechlessly. They should have already seen it just now, so it shouldn't be a surprise.

"Here."

Shido took out some small accessories from his backpack, and while Kurumi was in her room, he handed the gifts to the clones.

A metal ring for Wedding Dress Kurumi, a skull necklace for Eyepatch Kurum, a bracelet with a famous katana pattern for Sengoku Kurumi.

The clones obviously liked the gifts very much, but they also knew better than to show them off in front of the main body. After all, the main body hated such dark history the most.

Therefore, when the main body came out, the clones had already put away the gifts they received and then casually chatted with each other again.

Kurumi felt a little strange, but she didn't suspect anything. In fact, when Shido bought these, he did it while Kurumi wasn't paying attention to him.

After dinner, Eyepatch Kurumi took out a table game in the room called "The Game of Life", which was similar to "Double Six". It was a game of luck that would determine the number of steps based on the number on the dice. The difference was that in the game, the participants were given a virtual "life", so there was a sense of substitution.

Since Shido would be spending a lot of time at home with the Spirits, he bought a lot of board games, but this "game of life" required at least four people to play, so he never played it.