Chapter 72: The Beauty in Shido's Arms

Seeing the performance of the purple-haired Spirit, Shido naturally guessed that she must be Tohka Yatogami.

Although she had been through a lot, Tohka was still an innocent and sweet girl. As long as she was given a good meal, she would be very happy. She was the kind of girl that was easy to deal with.

Of course, Tenka Yatogami was also quite easy to deal with. As long as you get used to her cold words and treat her to some food, you should be able to have a good time with her.

Shido patted Tohka's head, receiving a cute pur from her. She was really cute this way, no doubt about it.

She was the cutest when she was eating delicious food with a bulging face and a happy expression

"Shido, long time no see!"

After eating the bread, Tohka finally said hello, but her gaze drifted to the onigiri in Shido's other hand.

"Long time no see...do you want to eat the onigiri too?"

Shido nodded with a chuckle, and took the initiative to hand over the rice ball. This treat was prepared for Tenka, but since the two of them shared the same body, it shouldn't matter which one ate it.

"Yes!"

Tohka nodded affirmatively, and engulfed the rice ball quickly. She and Tenka were the same person after all, and their tastes were actually not too different, so she liked this rice ball very much as well.

"Tohka, how have you been in the last ten days?"

Shido casually asked the gluttonous girl.

"Umu. Really good. Kotori and Yoshino played with me a lot, so did Kaguya and Yuzuru. We went to different places together, but still, Shido wasn't around..."

Tohka's tone slowly trailed off. Although she was having a good life, she still felt a little bit lonely without Shido.

Even with her innocent character, she also understood that Shido was the center of every Spirit's attention. Without him, no matter how happy she was, it was only superficial happiness. Only with Shido around could she have real happiness.

"Then I'll spend time with you now."

Shido chuckled. He could only make it up to her in this world.

"Really? Then let's go buy more kinako bread!"

Tohka jumped up excitedly. In her mind, dating equals dating, dating equals happiness, and happiness equals kinako bread!

"Uh..."

Shido smiled a little embarrassedly and responded:

"It's too late right now, and the bakeries are closed. How about we go there tomorrow?"