Chapter 75: Chocolate Again?

Shido couldn't join the foodie talk between Tohka and Itsuki, so he only looked at them with a smile. They also seemed to have forgotten that Shido was by their side and chatted happily.

Shido looked at Nakano Mayuki curiously, but the other party didn't mention what happened yesterday. It seemed like her sisters didn't tell her what happened at the karaoke.

Indeed, as Shido thought, after the three Nakano sisters returned from karaoke yesterday, they tacitly did not tell others what happened, including their sister Ichika and Itsuki.

They all had their own ideas, and they didn't want other people to know what happened yesterday, hoping only the three of them knew.

"Is there something on my face?"

Itsuki Nakano touched her face and asked curiously, after all, Shido had been staring at her just now.

"No, it just feels like you and your sister are really similar..."

Shido said something casually.

"You know my sisters? Which one?"

Itsuki Nakano asked again.

"Nino Nakano and I are in the same class, and I know she has several sisters. You must be one of them!"

Shido explained with a light smile.

"I see..."

Itsuki nodded lightly and accepted Shido's explanation, taking a bite of the meat bun, and when she wanted to eat one more, she found that there was no more...

She couldn't help feeling a little disappointed, but because she was afraid of gaining weight, she could only eat ten meat buns for breakfast every day.

At this time, she looked at Tohka with a bit of envy. Although she was also a foodie, she admitted that the other party was stronger. Isn't she afraid of gaining weight?

"Want more bread?"

Tohka asked softly. In her mind, Itsuki Nakano, who gave her the meat bun, had become her important friend, and sharing food with her was as natural as eating.

"No thanks..."

Itsuki waved with a wry smile; she didn't dare to eat any more.

"Ok!"

Tohka didn't think too much, she simply nodded, then ate all the bread contentedly.

After breakfast, the two chatted for a while and exchanged their experiences, such as what else was delicious besides kinako bread and meat buns.

Then they reached a consensus that these two were the best, followed by rice balls, crepes, omelets, ice cream...

What they said basically included all the food they could think of.

"Okay, it's almost time, see you next time!"

Itsuki Nakano said regretfully. As much as she wanted to continue talking, it was almost time for school.

"Umu!"

Tohka nodded, and next time she must find a chance to chat with the foodie girl again. She was a rare friend to find.

"Then Nakano-san...bye."

Shido waved his hand. Just now, he didn't speak, and let the two communicate by themselves. Now that the conversation was over, he intended to say goodbye politely.

"Just call me Itsuki, after all, my sisters and I are all Nakanos. It's better to call me by name!"

Itsuki chuckled lightly. She still had a good impression of Shido, not because of love, but felt that he had a good personality and was very gentle.

Shido nodded, neither agreeing nor objecting. In his mind, facing Itsuki Nakano was easier than her sisters, probably because her attention was mainly on Tohka.

The three said goodbye. Shido did not go to school with Itsuki together since he wanted to send Tohka home first. Itsuki was fine with that, so she separated from the two and went to school alone.

And Shido, as he said just now, took Tohka home, reminding her that if she was hungry, she could just order takeout, and then he went to school.

This time, Shido didn't encounter anything strange. Mai Sakurajima didn't block him outside the gate, Utaha Kasumigaoka didn't come to talk to him, and he was happy.

When he returned to the classroom and sat in his seat, Shido smiled lightly. Great, nothing happened, which was a good thing for him.

"Itsuka-kun!"

A girl suddenly shouted his name.

Shido was taken aback. Just when he thought that he was safe and sound, someone was looking for him again?

Frowning, he turned around and saw that it was the Queen of the class, Yumiko Miura, and her two friends were standing behind her, giving her support.

"What is it?"

Shido asked curiously.

"Here... have a taste!"

Yumiko Miura took out a pack of chocolates, and it could be seen from the simple packaging that she made it herself.

"Is it the kind that the whole class has?"

Shido asked cautiously.

"Just for you..."

Ebina Hina, who was standing beside her, answered on her behalf.

"That's right! It took us all day to make this!"

Yui Yuigahama followed suit.

"Oh?"

Shido looked suspiciously at Yumiko Miura in front of him. When he heard that the other party was making chocolate only for him, he had to be careful.

"It was because you criticized my chocolate last week that it was not good enough to eat, so I decided to make it again and let you taste it again to see if it would be better... as a reference for what I thought I would do with chocolate! "

Yumiko explained a little nervously. Although she mustered up the courage to make chocolate, she still didn't want Shido to know her intentions so quickly, so she explained it a little forcibly.

"When did I say..."

Shido was suddenly stunned. Last week, he clearly said that it was delicious, and Yumiko Miura was also satisfied with his answer. Then why did the other party misunderstand what he meant?

After thinking about it, he had a guess. It must be Natsumi impersonating him and saying rude things to random girls, and at noon, she criticized Yumiko's chocolate harshly. In this case, it made sense why Yumiko Miura showed such an unwilling expression after the lunch break.

Miura Yumiko was a very positive person. She wanted to make chocolate good enough to be accepted by everyone, especially someone special. So after hearing the denial from Shido, she planned to make it again to get his acknowledgement.

This was understandable, but this was a chocolate made for him alone, and the portion was quite heavy, not comparable to the kind of Obligation Chocolate that was given to the whole class.

So Shido was a little hesitant: Should he accept it or not?