Chapter 10: Enjoying the couple's package with Kotori

Shido discussed with editor Toki for a while and finalized some matters about the autograph event. Although editor Toki was still worried about whether Souji Honjo was willing to come, he still decided to believe in Shido.

The signing event was tentatively scheduled on the weekend two weeks later. In this regard, Shido has no opinion.

Saying goodbye to editor Toki and the others. Now, he could finally go on the date with Kotori!

As soon as he walked out of the building, Shido saw his lovely sister standing outside. The black ribbon, the white one-piece dress, the red double ponytail that fluttered in the wind, indicated that she spent quite some effort dressing up.

Kotori was biting a lollipop as always, with a lovely look on her face. When she saw Shido, she ran over with a little unhappy expression.

"So slow!"

"Sorry..."

Shido replied with embarrassment. It was indeed because of Hiratsuka and editor Toki's affairs that he was delayed for some time, and it was difficult for him to use his mobile phone to contact her just now.

"So? Shido, where are we going..."

Kotori asked in a bit of an anxious tone. In fact, she was not angry because Shido was late, but simply because she was upset about the reduction of dating time.

"Let's go for dessert!"

Shido suggested. He knew that not many girls could resist the power of desserts, especially Kotori, who liked sweets.

Kotori sighed, turned around, looked up at Shido, and asked in a deep voice:

"Do you think I will be like Tohka and the others, easily swayed by some desserts?"

"Is it not okay?"

Shido asked dubiously.

"Forget it, it's just dessert. I'll accept it reluctantly!"

Kotori looked away proudly, but seeing her brisk pace, she obviously liked Shido's arrangement

Shido smiled softly, his sister was so cute, he couldn't help but stretch out his hand and pat her head.

"What's wrong?"

Kotori asked with a blush, but she was reluctant to push Shido's hand away, because it felt so comfortable.

"Nothing, you are just as cute as ever..."

Shido retracted his hand and looked at the pity expression on Kotori. It was so cute. It was rarer than Kotori in white ribbons.

"Humph!"

Kotori turned her head, not wanting Shido to see her expression, 'cause she knew that she must be flushed now.