Chapter 46: Unsolved Mystery

After Shido left, Yukino put down the book and took out her phone. In fact, she had just taken a picture of Shido and the Yamai Sisters.

On her phone, there were also pictures of Natsumi and Mukuro. They were all extremely cute girls. Yukino had always been confident of her cuteness, but she found the girls around Shido even cuter than her.

This is very strange. Where can an ordinary high school student find so many beautiful girls?

And it seems that they have already established their identities as couples. The twins just now also acquiesced in each other's existence...

Yukino couldn't understand.

At this time, Yukino remembered her sister's affairs again. She knew that her sister had seen Shido, but strangely, she had no relevant memories at all.

Moreover, her sister always avoided talking about Shido subconsciously. It was too strange, not at all like her sister's character. She wanted to know what happened to Haruno.

Therefore, Yukino wanted to learn about her sister's situation through contact with Shido.

It was a pity that there seemed to be no substantive result from this meeting!

The only conclusion was that those girls seemed to really love Shido, and he did not hypnotize them.

The reason for thinking so was because Yukino felt that she was also very cute. If Shido had any bad thoughts and possessed such abilities, he would definitely not let her go.

The fact was that the two chatted for a while, and Shido did not make a move on her, and kept looking at the sisters with pampering eyes. There was no trace of licentiousness in his eyes.

He really loves these girls too.

It was so strange that a boy and a group of girls were in love and got along very well. She even began to wonder if Shido came from ancient times.

But all in all, Shido is full of unsolvable mysteries. She also knew that it might be better if she didn't understand it carefully, but Yukino would continue to investigate Shido, whether it was to satisfy her curiosity, or to understand what happened to her sister.

"Yukino, sorry for keeping you waiting so long!"

At this time, a girl about her age came over...

...

Shido naturally didn't know what Yukino was thinking about, and he didn't care so much. For him, the most important thing now is the date with the Yamai Sisters.

But unlike him, the Yamai Sisters were quite concerned about Yukino.

"Shido, what does that Snow Princess have to do with you?"

Kaguya asked with some confusion.

"It's nothing. We are classmates, so I just talked to her for a while!"

Shido shook his head. In fact, he didn't want to talk to Yukino, but when the other party chatted with him.

"Danger. Yuzuru doesn't want Shido to have too much contact with that girl."

Yuzuru said calmly. Not knowing why, she was particularly wary of Yukino.

 Not knowing why, she was particularly wary of Yukino

"Of course! You two are enough for me!"

Shido laughed.

"Happy. Shido scored very high in Yuzuru's heart."

The corners of Yuzuru's mouth rose slightly, because she knew that Shido was telling the truth.

"Then what are we going to play now?"

Kaguya asked excitedly. As for the haunted house just now, they have completely forgotten about it.

Shido thought about it. The couple's activity would be held in the afternoon, and now it's only 11 o'clock...

"Let's eat first!"

Shido suggested. Maybe he had eaten something in the morning, but really just a little bit of black scramble egg. Now, he was a little hungry.

As for the Yamai Sisters, they probably didn't eat much either, so they decided to eat first.

"Okay, let this devil come to taste the dark cuisine of this mysterious paradise!"

Kaguya laughed. Not knowing why, but she seemed to like to put the word "dark" in front of the "cuisine".

"Mockery. Only Kaguya makes dark cuisine."

Yuzuru said lightly.

"You loser, what right do you have to say about me!"

Kaguya sneered. For her, this victory was very important, because she heard that Kotori and Mukuro were both good at cooking, and the two were very close to Shido, so she also wanted to attract Shido by cooking nice meals.

"..."

Yuzuru gritted her teeth and couldn't refute. She decided to ask Master Origami how to cook!

"Okay, let's go to the restaurant over there!"

Shido changed the subject and said. He was worried that if the two of them wanted to continue cooking, he would have to taste that dark cuisine again.

Cooking requires talent. For Mukuro, cooking was as easy as breathing, but for the Yamai Sisters...

Unless they could follow the recipes and try it slowly, Shido really had no confidence in them. They all liked to mix everything together, thinking that it would be delicious. This is a big taboo in cooking!

Unfortunately, what he didn't know was that what he was worried about had already happened. The two of them didn't plan to give up cooking, but wanted to keep trying, and hope that next time they come to this world, they will make another breakfast for Shido!

After a while, the trio came to a restaurant called "The Shark Restaurant", but there seemed to be no sharks to eat. It's just that this restaurant was next to the aquarium, and sharks could be seen swimming through the glass.

Moreover, most of the restaurant's food was fish, which seemed to attract tourists with the idea of having lunch with sharks

They found a comfortable table to sit down on. Although it was a bit far away from the sharks, they felt more at ease. Shido did not like sitting next to sharks. Even if there was a piece of tempered glass...

The Yamai Sisters would naturally not object to Shido's opinions.

Although this restaurant seems to be nearly twice as expensive as an ordinary restaurant due to the theme, because of its features, it's worth it!