Chapter 61: Kawaii Maid

"No, I won't take her! Also, my woman is not your woman, so give up!"

Shido strongly denied Miku's idea. Even if she was his beloved girlfriend, he couldn't stand the thought of having her mess around with other girls.

Miku fantasized about a better future where Shido was surrounded by beautiful and lovely girls, and these girls were shared by her alongside her Darling. Just thinking about it made her very excited!

"You two, Pixie Maid Asumi has brought you delicious omelet rice, do you want to write something?"

Asumi Kominari came over and asked with a cute smile.

"Okay, please write 'Darling'!"

Miku chuckled. Although she liked girls, in her mind, Shido was way more important.

Of course, since she was an adult, she wanted both Shido and cute girls at the same time instead of picking only one!

Listening to Miku's orders, Asumi Kominari nodded, took a sprig of ketchup, and skillfully wrote the word 'Darling' on the omelet. In English, the words were quite beautiful.

"Then I'll write 'Miku' here!"

Shido said gently. Although he loved all Spirits, he also knew that the Spirit in front of him right now should be the first priority.

Since the other party had written "Darling", he naturally responded with a "Miku".

Asumi Kominari raised her little hand and wrote the word "Miku" in katakana. Although it was a bit tricky, it was really beautiful.

"Okay, now it's time to apply delicious magic..."

Asumi Kominari smiled sweetly, making a gesture of love with both hands, and said:

"It's delicious! It's delicious! Chu~"

"Ah~ Kawaii~!"

Miku exclaimed in ecstasy. Asumi Kominari was already very cute, but the expression she made just now really made her unbearable. The cute little maid had performed delicious magic on her omelet, and Miku would love to have that everyday!

Sure enough, cute and beautiful girls could be used for dinner!

Shido looked at Miku's expression, and it was a bit difficult to understand. It was true that Asumi Kominari was very cute, but not like this.

He thought about it, maybe because he knew Asumi Kominari's true character, so the idea of her being cute felt a little weird.

Although Asumi Kominari was already a maid in the anime, she didn't really serve many customers. Instead, she was chatting with the male protagonist.

"Why are you looking at me like this, your girlfriend will get jealous~"

Asumi Kominari stuck out her tongue and said. Although the maid cafe mostly received male customers, there were occasionally couples like this, and she knew exactly how to deal with it.