Chapter 122: Three Great Artists

Obviously, this girl was Eriri. She didn't come with Shido, but she tracked him down by herself.

It turned out that Eriri heard about what Shido was chatting about with Tomoya Aki.

When she learned that Shido said that he had a date, Eriri guessed that it must be his girlfriend, Souji Honjo.

After all, the two were in a relationship, and they were also part of the animation industry. It was a matter of course to go to Akihabara on a date together.

Therefore, Eriri also came to Akihabara. She wandered around and finally found Shido in a relatively famous bookstore.

But there were two girls next to him, and she didn't know which one was Souji Honjo.

Eriri hoped the girl with silver hair was the illustrator she admired, since she looked more pleasing to the eye.

The other girl with a bun head seemed a bit annoying, after all, a certain part of her was way too big!

Eriri gritted her teeth thinking about it while the two girls exchanged contact information.

It turned out that the red-haired girl was asking for advice from the silver-haired girl. In this case, the silver-haired girl must be the famous illustrator that she looked up to!

Eriri took a deep breath, then stepped forward pretending to be inadvertent, then looked at Shido in surprise, and said:

"Itsuka-kun?"

Shido nodded lightly, and then frowned again. He could almost confirm that meeting Eriri here was not a chance encounter, but that the other party did it on purpose.

The reason why he thought so was because he understood her personality relatively well, since he learned about her character from the anime.

Eriri was an otaku, but unlike Tomoya who had no problem letting people know about it, she was quite shy about exposing such identity. She hated the fact that she was a doujin artist even more.

In order to avoid exposing these embarrassing identities, Eriri had been working hard to maintain as an elegant lady in school. Indeed, this image had been sharpened very successfully. After all, she was the daughter of a wealthy family.

Therefore, she, who didn't want others to know about her true form, never came to such anime-related places with her real face. Generally speaking, she wore at least a trench coat, and sometimes even a mask.

So, seeing Eriri who came to Akihabara without any disguise at all, Shido could be sure that the other party followed him here!

But there was nothing he could do, so he just nodded and decided to enjoy the performance of the blonde Tsundere.

"What a coincidence! Could this be the famous Souji Honjo?"

Eriri acted surprised to see them, then looked at Nia with anticipation.

"Souji Honjo? You are the illustrator Souji Honjo?"

Izumi said with a bit of surprise. Although she knew that Nia's drawing skills were very fantastic, she didn't know that she was the legendary mysterious illustrator Souji Honjo.

 Although she knew that Nia's drawing skills were very fantastic, she didn't know that she was the legendary mysterious illustrator Souji Honjo

"Uh..."

Nia glanced at Shido next to him. This blonde with double ponytails actually knew about her pseudonym?

But seeing the tiny girl's figure, she felt that this girl was unusually pleasing to the eye. After all, a certain part of her was just as flat as hers.

"Well, this is Eriri. She knows that you have been helping me draw illustrations, so I told her..."

Shido shrugged and said. He only gave some basic information, the rest was up to Nia herself!

"I see..."

Nia nodded thoughtfully. It had been such a long time since the last time she used that pen name, and if it wasn't for Shido suddenly mentioning it, she would have almost forgotten.

At this time, Izumi glanced at Shido vaguely. It turned out that Shido was the author of "Smartphone Man", so it was no wonder that he was senpai's boyfriend.

Unlike others, in her opinion, the content of this light novel was still good, at least not without merit.

"Give me a minute."

Nia whispered in Shido's ears, and then pulled the two little fans to the side, chatting in a soft voice.

Seeing the three of them chatting happily, Shido suddenly thought of Miku. It turned out that she might be very jealous if she saw such a scene!

He couldn't hear what Nia was talking to the two of them, but since she pulled the two aside to talk, she just didn't want him to hear it, or she wanted the two girls to speak their heart out boldly, so Shido walked away quietly.

After a while, Nia found Shido reading some new light novels on the other side of the bookstore. Beside her, the two girls were nowhere to be seen.

"Where did they go?"

Shido asked curiously.

"They left."

Nia chuckled lightly and didn't explain much. She saw a hint of impatience in Shido's eyes just now, so she thought about sending the two away as soon as possible.

After all, this was a rare date for the two of them, and neither she nor Shido wanted to be disturbed.

"What are you reading?"

Nia looked at the book in Shido's hands.

"Just a light novel..."

Shido said casually. He didn't find any interesting new books. Instead, he saw some light novels written by familiar people.

For example, Senju Muramasa's "The Legend of the Phantom Blade", which was #1 on store shelves, shadowing Elf Yamada's sales by over a tenfold. It was so popular that it had been made into an anime twice.

And he had read these works already, since they were 2D novels written by 2D anime characters, which sounded pretty interesting for him.

And slowly, he was attracted by the stories and fell in love with these works.

The only book that he hadn't read yet was "The Metronome in Love" written by Utaha Kasumigaoka. It was not really his favorite subject, so even though he bought it at home, he still hadn't seen it...

"Boy!"

Nia suddenly shouted a little deeply.

"What's up?"

Shido frowned and looked at the other party

Shido frowned and looked at the other party. Whenever she called him "Boy", he was expecting to see what kind of tricks she was planning.

"'Sword Art Online: Unital Ring' is out! Why didn't you tell me!"

Nia shouted and jumped excitedly, picking up the latest volume of the popular light novel. Obviously, she planned to buy it home and read it.

Shido gave a soft smile. Although she was more mature than him, she seemed like a little girl when she saw exciting anime or light novels.

Well, he hadn't seen the latest volume either. Maybe the two of them could read it together.

PS: Thank you for your support!