Chapter 37: The Doll Machine

"No freaking way!"

Umaru-chan sneered. In fact, she wasn't confident in a lot of things, but when it came to catching a doll, that was definitely her strong point.

She knew that no matter what kind of move Shido used, it would be impossible to catch the doll at the bottom, which violated the basic principles of physics!

"If Shido says so, then he can do it!"

Natsumi retorted again. Perhaps because she felt that it was meaningless to shout like this, she pulled Shido's sleeves, gestured with her eyes, and asked him to give a demonstration.

Shido sighed. Although he didn't want to have too much communication with Umaru-chan, he didn't say anything, simply started the claw.

Of course, more importantly, this was Natsumi's wish. Even if Natsumi wanted the stars in the universe, he would find a way to snatch them!

For example, using the ability of "Michael", move the stars to the Earth... But in this way, the Earth may be destroyed just like that.

So, compared to catching the stars, catching a doll was really just a small matter.

Shido smiled slightly, and saw that he reached out his hand and took out a small bag of coins and placed it on the grasping doll. He looked at the doll machine in front of him attentively. It was time to show his real skills!

"Here!"

Shido shouted with great momentum, then put in coins and manipulated the joystick. The whole process was done in one go, completing no extra moves.

Umaru-chan's facial expression changed. This was a professional action taken by an expert. In other words, Shido was not bluffing, he had real talents for this. Such a person could not talk nonsense.

Could it be that Shido really had a way to catch that doll?

Still impossible!

Umaru-chan thought this way, but at the same time she hoped that the other party could succeed, because this would create the history of the doll machine!

Umaru-chan was very excited, but Shido was very calm. He chuckled, then let go of his hands and let his claws fall vertically...

Caught it!

Of course, it wasn't the rabbit ear plush toy that Natsumi wanted, but the cat doll on top of it. Under the operation of Shido, the cat doll successfully fell on the exit of the doll machine.

"Boring!"

Umaru-chan shook her head and commented. Even though Shido's doll-catching technique was very good, it was still nothing remarkable.

This kind of bluff just now turned out to be only at this level!

Umaru-chan couldn't help being a little disappointed.

Shido didn't care about her. He simply put the cat doll aside, and then put in coins again.

This time, Shido operated a little bit more before going to lower the claw...

Two! He actually caught two dolls in one go!

You know, for ordinary people, it is not easy to catch one. Shido can catch two at once!

Umaru-chan frowned, this was a technique that even she didn't have a 100% grasp of. Who on earth was Shido?

That's right, Umaru-chan had recognized him: Shido Itsuka was in her class.