Chapter 62: Karaoke

Miku still wanted to chat with Asumi Kominari, but was ruthlessly dragged away by Shido.

Seeing Asumi Kominari's grateful eyes, Shidou gave a wry smile, presumably even the Fairy Maid didn't know how to deal with Miku!

"Darling! Why don't you let me have the little maid..."

Miku pouted and complained. Asumi was definitely her type!

Although her type probably covered all the girls in Japan, and America~

By the way, Miku's type of man was only Shido Itsuka. As for the others... not a chance in hell.

Shido was the only man who could enjoy the privilege of holding hands with Miku without getting kicked.

Miku's love for him was beyond her liking toward other girls, and Shido was happy to know that. However, she was still too enthusiastic about other girls sometimes, and it was necessary to suppress her thoughts in this regard.

Therefore, Shido took the Yuri Spirit to karaoke. First, because she was originally a singer, and she loved singing, and he would never get tired of listening to her voice. He just loved it so much.

Second, the two of them could be alone without having to worry about meeting other people. Therefore, Miku wouldn't keep staring at other girls like just now!

Shido asked the waiter for a two-person box, and Miku followed him inside. In fact, karaoke boxes were divided into large, medium and small ones. Well, those with less than four people were considered small boxes.

It was interesting that the cost of karaoke was calculated by the number of people, so theoretically, it was the most cost-effective to come alone, however, coming to karaoke alone wasn't the most pleasant experience...

'白い雪が街に优しく积もるように...'

Shido first sang the famous song from "White Album". Whether in the Date a Live world or this one, it was a very famous song.

Shido's singing was okay, but when compared with the first-class singers, it was still coming up short. Even so, he got about 80 points from the computer screen!

Next, it would be Miku's turn.

"Listen to it a couple times before you sing it!"

Shido suggested with a smile.

With Miku's talent for music, she should be able to sing after listening to it two or three times.

Miku nodded, and enjoyed the song played on the screen.

She looked at the song title and smiled. It seemed to be a very good song, and the rhythm was not too fast. In fact, it was catchy.

After listening to it twice, Miku opened her mouth and began to sing:

"'白い雪が街に优しく积もるように..."

Shido listened blankly to Miku's singing. Her voice was very moving and contagious. Although it was her first time to sing this song, it was already near perfect. He even felt that the room was full of snowflakes flying, and the air around him turned cold.

It was not until Miku finished singing that Shido regained his senses. As expected of a celebrated singer, she only listened to it twice, and yet she sang so well.

Miku breathed a sigh of relief. In fact, she was a little stressed. She was afraid of making mistakes because she was unfamiliar with the song, but when she finished singing successfully, she happily asked with a smile: