Chapter 36: Game Center

"Natsumi, is there any place you want to go?"

Shido asked curiously, in fact, he didn't have any good ideas, so he hoped that Natsumi could suggest something interesting, otherwise he could only continue shopping.

Of course, there was nothing wrong with shopping. He was just concerned that it might be boring.

"Emmmm... How about the video game center that you and Mukuro have been to?

Natsumi hesitated for a while, and suddenly thought of what Mukuro once said. There was an interesting video game center in Chiba in this world, and Mukuro took a photo with Shido there.

In her current form, what would be the effect of taking the same photo with Shido?

Natsumi fantasized expectantly.

"OK!"

Shido smiled, the video game center was a bit far away, but as long as they started taking off now, they would be able to play for a while, and it should be enough to satisfy Natsumi.

More importantly, the video game center had all kinds of games, and there must be games suitable for Natsumi!

But what he didn't know was that Natsumi's interest in the game was far less than that of the photo with Shido!

Seeing Natsumi, nodded affirmatively. After Shido checked out, he walked towards the Video Game Center with Natsumi.

He was not in a hurry to use the Angel's ability to teleport. After all, the two were chatting on the street while watching interesting things around, which was also kind of fun.

And Natsumi now was not as nervous as before. Because of Shido's intention to encourage her, she gradually became confident. Of course, Shido knew that this confidence was only temporary, and it was necessary to keep Natsumi this way in the long run.

The two came to the largest video game center in the city. They saw that it was a building several stories high, with colorful neon lights outside, and some game-related posters hung on the walls, showing full of joy.

At this time, Natsumi suddenly became a little nervous again. There were not many people earlier, but now people started to gather more and more. The feeling of a lot of people laughing at her in their hearts appeared again.

Shido squeezed Natsumi's hand, chuckled lightly, and said:

"Don't worry, I will be by your side!"

Natsumi nodded lightly. Indeed, for the Spirits, the most important person was Shido. Whether other people liked her appearance was not that important. As long as Shido loved her, it was enough.

Natsumi approached Shido, and she felt calmer. She smiled at Shido and said that she was fine.

Shido nodded gently, and took the little hand of Natsumi into this famous Chiba Video Game Center.

As soon as they walked in, the two heard bursts of lively and joyous laughter. There were a lot of people inside. Because tomorrow would be a holiday, there were more people than when Shido came last time.

After wandering around for a while, Shido found that the first floor was full of music games and fighting games. These were relatively lively games, and many people were having the times of their lives.

If he guessed it correctly, it should be that the store wanted people to feel the warmest atmosphere of the game center as soon as they walked in.

However, these games were a bit too hard-core, not suitable for a first-timer like Natsumi. Shido thought for a while, and walked into the elevator with Natsumi and came to the top floor of the center...