Chapter 79: Umaru Doma

"Itsuka-kun..."

Umaru Doma walked over with a frown and a light wrinkle, as if blaming Shido for rejecting her friend request.

Shido sighed. In fact, he wanted the other party to spare him the trouble of making him meet new girls.

The rejection was just to show his attitude, but it did not make much of a difference. Umaru would have spoken to him anyway.

Umaru was undoubtedly a very cute girl, and with her unique gentle temperament, she was definitely a goddess for the boys.

Although there were a lot of girls who could compare with her, her golden aura and gentle personality could still make herself a unique candidate to be the Queen of the class, just like Yumiko Miura.

And such a beautiful girl took the initiative to talk Shido, which made people have to wonder about the relationship between the two.

However, Shido could be sure that it didn't matter. He only met the other party in the game center a couple days earlier, but at that time the other party was in UMR form, and he pretended not to recognize her.

Therefore, he did not understand the reason for her to talk to him.

Moreover, Shido knew that the current perfection was not the true character of the blonde girl. She would turn into a "dried-fish little sister" the moment she got home.

Therefore, the other party may be scolding him in her heart!

"Can I sit down?"

Umaru asked gently. It seemed that Shido could see the other person's hair sparkling.

"Of course!"

Shido nodded, since the dining hall was not his, so naturally there was no way he could refuse the other party to sit down.

"So, why did Itsuka-kun reject me?"

Umaru asked pitifully. Her appearance attracted everyone's attention, and everyone was curious about what the refusal in her mouth was.

"Reject you?"

Shido played dumb and asked.

"Friend request in the game!"

Umaru replied softly, and her response also dissuaded some people, and gradually no one paid attention to their conversation.

"Was that Doma-san just now? Sorry! I thought it was a random player..."

Shido said in a low voice.

In fact, such mobile games generally have two ways to add friends: One was to directly invite others by entering someone's name, and the other is to select unfamiliar friends from a random list.

Shido pretended to be the latter.

"Is that so?"

Umaru tilted his head. Indeed, it made sense if Shido didn't know she was UMR, and when they met last time, she didn't introduce herself either. Maybe Shido didn't know her in that UMR form.

"Then I will send the friend request again! After all, not many people play this game in school, I hope I can play with Itsuka-kun!"

Umaru smiled softly. It was really hard for Shido to refuse her like this.

Well, becoming friends in a game shouldn't be a big deal. They would just be doing missions together, maintaining a team or something.

So, he nodded and agreed:

"For sure!"

Umaru quickly invited him again. This time, Shido naturally did not refuse. He hoped that the other party would be satisfied and let it go.