Chapter 67: Lilies Blossom

Indeed, just as Nino Nakano thought, Shido had left the karaoke and had no plans to go back.

Although Miku Izayoi had some objections, she obeyed Shido's heart and stopped thinking about the Nakano sisters just now.

At this time, Shido had come to the city center, having a sweet date...

"Darling, that girl is so cute!"

"Darling~ She's not bad either..."

"Darling~Darling~"

"Ah! Kawaii!"

Miku kept admiring the girls on the side of the road. She seemed very excited. In this world, she could casually look at other girls on the street without worrying about being recognized.

Moreover, she always thought that there were more cute girls in this world than the original DaL world.

Miku was very happy, but Shido, who was beside her, couldn't help feeling a little tired. This was not the date he wanted!

Sure enough, Shido still hoped that Miku would keep her eyes on him...

Where else can we go?

Shido pondered for a while, and suddenly came up with a good idea!

"Why don't we go to the movies?"

Shido suggested with a chuckle. The movie theater was relatively dark, and Miku wouldn't see other people's faces. In this way, she wouldn't be too crazy over other girls.

Moreover, when it came to the most common place for dates, it was naturally a dark movie theater.

A couple watching the movie quietly, doing some intimate actions, and chatting about the content of the movie after watching the movie. It would never make the atmosphere dull. Actually, it was the most relaxing and direct way to date.

Besides, there were many types of movies. Watching romance movies could make two people feel love; watching horror movies could make couples more intimate. No matter what kind of movies they watched, they would enhance their relationship for sure.

"Okay, Darling~"

Miku naturally had no objection. Speaking of which, she hadn't seen the movie with Shido, so this would be the perfect opportunity to try it.

"A movie theater nearby... let's go to the downtown Chiba movie theater!

Shido thought about it and remembered the movie theater he had been to with Yoshino, and the environment inside was not bad.

Miku nodded, then took Shidou's hand sweetly and walked towards the theater.

Chiba City Center Theater was the largest theater in Chiba City and the perfect dating spot for couples in the city.

There were couple seats specially provided for couples. These couple seats had a certain distance from other audiences. Couples could secretly do something without worrying about being seen by others.

"Any good movies to watch?"

Shido frowned, hoping to pick a good movie, but had no idea what to choose

Recently popular sci-fi films, supposedly interesting comedies, horribly scary movies, and extremely romantic films. They all seemed to be good. Shido looked at Miku next to him, but found that the other party was staring at a certain poster.

"Darling, let's watch this!"

Miku patted Shido on the shoulder and said with bright eyes.

For some unknown reason, Shido had an ominous premonition when he saw Miku's eyes.

He turned his gaze and saw that Miku was pointing in the direction of a movie poster. The poster's picture was very beautiful, and the background seemed to be a university campus.

The blue sky, surrounded by cherry blossoms, but the key was the center of the poster, showing two girls kissing...

A lesbian movie?

Sure enough, it was a choice that only Miku would make.

Shido sighed. He thought about it for a while, but in the end he did not object to Miku's decision.

Mainly because they came late, the other movies seemed to be full, and this one was the only one with available seats. He didn't want to wait in line for others, so he decided to watch this one.

Shido smiled, then walked to the conductor with Miku, and asked softly:

"Four o'clock. Lilies Blossoms. A couple's tickets, please!"

The conductor glanced at the two of them strangely. Why would a man and a woman watch a lesbian movie together?

But he didn't say much. He simply nodded, took the money, and handed the two movie tickets to Shido.

Shido glanced at the movie ticket in his hand. The name of the movie "Lilies Blossoms" was written on it. It was a rather straightforward name.

Immediately, Shido bought some popcorn and coke, and then walked into the designated theater line of the movie theater with Miku...

The movie was mainly about the love between two girls. Shido and Miku at least knew this much, but they didn't know how it would unfold.

After a while, the movie started.

The main heroine was a female college student. Her name is "Anzu", had short hair and looks like a very tomboyish girl.

She was studying at a domestic university and had a roommate named "Suziko".

Because of "Anzu"'s unilateral earrings and some daily behaviors, people could immediately guess that she was the kind of woman who would be interested in girls.

As her roommate, Suziko would naturally reject her instinctively after knowing this.

But after getting along for a long time, "Anzu" and "Suziko" discovered the charming points of each other and couldn't help falling in love. Soon, they confessed to each other.

However, after the two were officially together, they faced many difficulties, like opposition from family members, doubts from friends, and academic difficulties.

Fortunately, in the case that most people were not optimistic about, the two heroines still stood together resolutely, making their families accept their relationship. Finally, they were able to be together and have a happy ending...

Seeing this ending, Shido breathed a sigh of relief. He felt that this was a very ordinary story, and the most eye-catching idea was the idea of Lily, but ordinary people like him were really not interested.

However, Miku Izayoi, who was on the side, was moved to tears while watching, and said:

"It's so touching, is this love? Yes, so this is love!"

"As long as you like it..."

Shido smiled helplessly, he didn't understand it very well, but since Miku was so happy to see it, it was worth it.

The movie was longer than expected, and lasted about two hours. After watching the movie, Shido felt a little hungry again...

Could it be that he became a foodie thanks to the Spiritual powers that he harnessed?